xliii. tricked tips & blackmail

Oliver pulled her from the water once he saw her already little strength withering away showing that she'd soon fall asleep.

He lifted her into his arms and remembered she was half naked. He carefully pulled her sweater over her head and thankfully it covered half way down her knee. He packed everything into the duffle bag putting it over his back and pulled Lily into his arms so that her legs dangled to his side.

"I can walk if you're tired; I don't want to be a burden to you."

He pushed his brows together confused. "A burden?"

"Yeah, you barely get to hang out with Diggle and your friends. All you ever do is fight crime or go to work but then you end up having to run home to me."

"Where's the burden? I'd be doing that even if you weren't sick. You're it for me."

"I want to be your girl," she smirked at Oliver. "I just don't want to be what holds you back-"

"There is no back with you. That's kinda what scares me. The fact that you always move forward. Lily you're a rollercoaster that only goes up, and it scares me that you want to jump off without me. I don't want to jump off. I just want to ride with you...am I making sense?"

"It seems you've taking a page out of my book of saying funny sounding things. But yeah, I get you Oliver."

Oliver kept walking purposefully going slow to savor the moment with him holding Lily in his arms. He saw that even as sick as she was, she was still beautiful. Her silver hair was curly and shrunk to her lower breast. Her brows were full and clean. Her big eyes were silver than ever, looking in her eyes was  like looking at a puddle of melted metals. Her nose was angular and had more beauty marks than before. Her lips were full and plump.

She was skinner due to her lack of eating while sick which Oliver didn't really like. He missed her full curves, to him full curves equals health. But Lily wasn't healthy. She was far from it.

Her long leg fell off his arm and as his eyes raked over her body she squirm shyly.

"Why are you lookin' at me like that?"

"You're.. you're just so fucking beautiful. I know use that word a lot but...my vocabulary is limited in that domain and that's just... I don't know Lil, you're perfect."

They neared the car and she realized how completely different the atmosphere was then when they were there just a few hours ago. Before they wanted to bite each others heads off and now they just want a taste of each other, just in a different ways.

"Are you okay with the weather?" He asked running his hand up her thigh to see if she was warm.

She was flushing hot. She looked up and him wearily to see the smile playing on his face.

"Oliver Queen, are you seducing your totally willing girlfriend?"

"Of course not. She was seducing me with her cute smile," he neared his face to her taking her in, "and her breathing."

"You're such a goof." She smiled giving in pulling Oliver to crawl on top of her. He towered over her small frame. "Geez Oliver, you're so big, you could barely fit." She noticed referring pushed her down on the bed and took in her beauty. She waited for him impatiently to get on with the love making.

He could tell how eager she was but as much as he want to tease her, he couldn't, he wanted her even as much as she wanted him. Maybe more.

He quickly ripped off her clothes throwing her sweater to the ground and slowly pulling off her jeans as he watched her squirm to his soft touch.