XXXIV.Bold Curves & Fly Traps

XXXIV. Bold Curves & Fly Traps

[Waring! VERY VERY VERYYYYY MATURE SCENE COMING UP, if you don't like that: 🏠 that's a metaphorical door you can leave through... okay? Okay.]

Two days later Lily was relaxing at Olivers place, she acted like nothing was different.

Oliver was quiet, he just kept waiting for her to speak but she just walked out of the shower with her towel wrapped around her, she was dripping wet aside from her hair which she had tied up.

Oliver looked away to give her privacy.

She smirked at him and walked over in her towel. "Look at me."

"Baby, I'm not in the mood for teasing right now."

She sat next to him crossing her legs, "look at me." She pouted. He sighed and gulped looking at Lilith in all of her wet glory. He pulled her legs to lay over his lap.

"Are we going to act like you weren't just poof, gone for two days with that wome-"

"Oliver, I trust you, you know that right?"

"Vi-"

"Do you trust me?" She repeated again running her fingers through his hair.

"Of course I do." He sighed again, he'd never been more confused.

"Then I need you to never bring up what you saw until I tell you, okay?"

"Why?"

"Oliver, do you trust me?"

"Yes!"

"Then trust that I would never hurt you, everything I do is for you now, okay?" Lilith knew that sooner or later she was standing at the edge of death. If Slade was as strong as Talia feared, she'd be dead, and she couldn't risk Slade finding out about her powers, or Oliver.

It scared her a little, she had a plan but if her calculations were of by even a little, she'd find herself in a casket. Which meant, these day with Oliver could very well be her last.

If it were anyone else, Oliver wouldn't be okay with this, not at all, but it was Lily, his Lily. How could he be upset? He was honestly just worried about her.

"Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself."

He looked at her, her ears were red, she was obviously cold. Her was nose red, her silver eyes dilated, Oliver looked at her. She was ready, if this was going to be the last night that Oliver saw her as human or alive, she'd want him to see her like this. Innocent. Beautiful.

She bit her lips and she stood infront of him.

"Are you sure about this? Last time-"

"I know what I want Oliver, do you?"

He laid his hands on her thick waist looking at her from the eyesight of the bed. She was so short, only while sitting down were they ever close in height like this.

"Of course I do." He pulled her head to his and he laid a gentle kiss on her lips, it gradually became heated and it deepened. They fought for dominance when Lily realized she wanted to be taken cared of for once. She let go and Oliver smiled into the kiss as he pulled her into him having his way with her plump soft lips.