IIII. Fish & Roses

IIII. Fish & Roses

"Are you Ms. Carson?" The relator asked as she walked me into my new apartment.

"Yes that is I." I answered looking around my new apartment. It was just a ten minute bike ride to work. The motorcycle Talia got me was beyond amazing. It made me disappointed I couldn't say goodbye to her face to face, she may have been a bad person a times, but she was always a good lover, friend, and teacher.

"Well I just need you to sign a few more documents and the apartment will be officially yours."

After doing so the relator handed me the keys and smiled. "Welcome to your new home!"

"Haha, thank you." I smiled as I walked her out.

Once I was finally alone I put my weapons around the apartment. I put my clothes away and saw that the apartment already came furnished, it even came with food in the fridge. After seeing the new and homey environment Lilith felt a little happier but Violent check the apartment just in case. Now that she was a mutant, a meta, she could never be too careful. There were a lot of people who would like to the tie her up and pry her open and I didn't like that one bit, so safety first.

After the apartment check, I sat down and tried to calm my nerves by reading a book. Pride & Prejudice was one of Lilith's favorites, but she just wasn't in the mood for it, she had another idea. I walked towards the computer and before I used it I put up firewalls and Trojan horses and made a whole bunch of security measures to ensure that no one could break into my server.

I began to do research on my new job to know exactly what I was getting myself into. I had been so obsessed with Violets mission that I had not focused on Lilith's life. I didn't want to be detached from life after my crusade was over. I wanted a life. I wanted friends. Was that selfish? That even after all I am, all I am going to do, I still want someone to love me?

Violet put Lilith back on track and I looked up Queen Consolidated. It was under the management of Oliver Queen, all the pictures of him seemed to be of when he was younger which was odd, usually celebrities had multiple photos, I wonder why he didn't like photos of his face nowadays.

"Probably has a hot body." I said Lilith started wondering about him.

"Or a double chin and small feet."

My half conjured up different remotely different theories. Finally I went back on track and saw that surprisingly enough, Oliver Queen was once a cast away.

"Wow," I looked over and saw that he was trapped on an island named Lian Yu, it was a prison for Chinese criminals who were too dangerous to be imprisoned in China. Ironically enough it was where one would be able to find the most Magnesium Rhodium alloy one needed.

I rolled my eyes and skipped over that part. How did a preppy rich kid survive five whole years alone on the island? It didn't make sense, apparently he got back a little over a year ago. His mother must have been so overjoyed when he returned. I don't know what my mom would do if she thought I was dead.

He was a trouble-maker before he left, apparently he was dating a Laurel Lance, but he went on the boat with Sara Lance. I knew for a fact the Sara Lance wasn't dead, Talia told me about her twin sister Nyssa Al Ghul daughter of Ra's Am Ghul, heir to the demon. She had a girlfriend and her prior alias was Sara Lance, I've even seen her once on of my missions before.

Both her and I were sent to assassinate​ Bobby Fishtun. He was an African Sex Trafficker in Nigeria, I got there before her and I remember it like it was yesterday.

I had my copper wire ready and I was prepared to suffocate him to death while he showered. I almost killed her, I thought she was Bobby's guard but she told me she was given the assignment from Ra's Al Ghul himself. I don't know why but I just trusted her.