IX. Sharp Tips & Sunflowers

"Did he say where he was going?" I asked Thea as she put on her dress shoes and fluffed her hair.

"No, he just  told me his cousin in Central City needed him to stay with him for a week. I asked to come but he told me that it was personal."

"Do you trust him?" I questioned as she zipped around her apartment. Obviously looking for her phone what she had just put in her purse.

"Huh? Of course I do. He's my Roy, my Abercrombie master piece and I'm his  Sexy Speedy." She answered as if this was news that everyone knew.

"Cringe. Do you guys actually call each other that?"

"Um no, but I'm trying to make it our nicknames- have you seen my phone?"

"It's in your purse Thea, and how about a raincheck on that meet up with Roy then, we can reschedule it for when Abercrombie comes back from his vaca."

"Yeah totally, can you drive me to the club, I'm twenty minutes late."

I  slipped my heels on and grabbed my purse. "Yeah, my bike is in the garage."

"Oh yeah, you and Ollie drove here together, right?"

"Yeah, with Diggle." I made it clear although that didn't stop her from sending me that bloody cheeky look.

"Man, I love Dig most of the time, but damn, what a cockblock."

"He couldn't get his cock near me if he tried."

Thea scoffed walking towards the door with me close behind. "Of course he couldn't babe, keep telling yourself that. Anyways, how was the drive here?"

I recounted her on the crazy stunts that Oliver, Diggle, and I performed. She was impressed to say the least.

"How come you won't do that with me?"

"Be careful what you wish for Speedy."

I stopped to take in her attire, she wore black ripped jeans, a lace red crop top to match her red lipstick. She wore black red bottoms, "wow Thea, you look hot."

She looked down and blushed, "I made my mom buy me this outfit in the ninth grade. She flipped."

"Ha, my mom would have killed for me to wear something like this in the ninth grade, my mom is a fashionista, she dresses like a pornstar and would probably take that as a complement. She is great though, she respected my dress wishes, even in college when I went through a little bit of a dark phase."

"Your mom sounds nice."

I smiled. "She's something alright. But family is family right?"

Thea smiled hopping on the back of my bike after me, "right."

I kicked the engine to life, it was almost midnight, the air was slightly chilly not that it bothered me, but I could feel Thea shivering, I began driving as quickly as I could whilst avoiding traffic lights and cops, Thea yelled directions in my ear, she slipped up a few times but we got there under twenty minutes, I looked at the club. It was so loud and exciting. The big green sign in the front that said Verdant, made me want to look away.

"You don't wanna come in?" She asked  hopping off the back.

"No, I've had a long day, I need some rest."

Thea nodded in understanding and leaned over to kiss my cheek. Her face and skin was so cold. I couldn't keep her waiting any longer. "Get inside Speedy, you're freezing."