XXXIII. Obsidians & Families

Sara walked into Oliver's office nervously as she took her sweet time. I quickly whipped away my lipstick off of his lips after I pulled away from him.

"Violet, may I speak to you for a moment?" Sara asked never looking me in the eyes.

I looked at Oliver and he shrugged. I stood up and patted down my pants and walked over to her. She looked amazing, she wore skinny ripped jeans and a gray crop top to show off her abs. Her hair was tied back into a high pony tail.

I dressed for fashion today, loose boyfriend jeans, a yellow crop top similar to hers, but my hair was held up by a high tie, the curls sat on my head and some fell to my forehead. To top it off, I wore my vans.

But our similarities in clothing weren't the only things that I picked up on, I saw that her hands were sweaty, very sweaty. She kept biting her lips and she looked all in all, scared.

"I-I have something to tell you."

"You kissed Oliver." I guessed that why she looked so freaked, it was safe to say that I had a reputation.

"Yes, I heard of the things you could do when it comes to a computer, I know that if you wanted to you could ruin my life-"

"Sara, calm down."

"I didn't know that you were with him, I would've never kissed him had I known."

"Women, you've just come back from the dead, you literally had every right to cling to your past, I hold nothing against that. Oliver was your love, you care about him, but you have to understand that I care too."

"I'll back off, I didn't mean to disrespect you."

"I know, look, how about we start over, yeah?"

"I'd like that." She smiled wiping the sweat off of her hands. We shook hands.

"Hi, I'm Violet Carson."

"Sara Lance."

We smiled at each other and walked back into the office content.

"So... how'd it go?"

I walked over and kissed his cheek, "you cause me more drama that you should Oliver Queen."

"Sorry." He smiled looking sad as I pulled away to kept working. Sara walked around the office interested, "last time we were home, you were failing geometry."

"Well we can both safely say that I'm amazing at geometry now, can't we?"

She scoffed shaking her head and smiled at me.

****

"Where is she!?" Sara, Oliver, and I heard as we walked down the parking lot. We were headed over to Thea's place for a surprise party we were throwing Sara, it seemed Laurel didn't like that she wasn't invited."

"Fuck." Sara rolled her eyes as Laurel came into view stomping, she looked drunk. She looked a mess, she was wearing one of Olivers old shirt from maybe ten years ago, I could tell it was his my wearing it had the most wearing, the hems, Oliver picked at them when he wasn't paying attention. Also, it smelled of him. She was wearing shorts and she hair was in this ridiculous messy bun, and not the cute kind.

"H-hay slutty sista oh mine." She slurred flipping Sara off.

"Laurel, what are you doing here?" Sara crossed her arms unimpressed, Laurel's face morphed into a frown as she put her birds down.

"I was comin' to see my boyfriend but it seems both of the sluts who tried to steal him from me are already here." Laurel said winking at Oliver. It was embarrassing to think Oliver ever dated her. "Damn Oliver, you've downgraded, first you take this monkey," she pointed to me and I scoffed ignoring her, "and now my slutty sister who never even graduated college."