III. Bullet & Crisanthimum

Talia al Ghul above...she's so fucking hot.... But Oliver is hotter.

Melvnin as Lilith ( or whoever you want)

"Talia," I called out into her chambers.  I walked around looking for her, it was 5 am she was suppose to be sleeping by now, she worked all day, she should still be on assignments. "Talia..."

I felt her presence in the room which meant.

"Ha!" I caught her hand right she attempted to stab me in the lower back. I looked her in her big brown smoldering eyes and smirked.

"You're getting better at this Violet." She admitted putting the knife away. She was dressed in her sleepwear, "what brings you to my chambers after hours Ms. Carson?" She asked taking in my outfit as she always did.

I had just came back from a mission. My hair was still wet from climbing the mountain to Nanda Parbat. " I've retrieved your vile." I smirked. Talia had been after a vile of water from the Lazarus pool for years, I have only been there for six months and she finally asked me to get it for her a week ago, a week later I was standing in her chamber, the only minimal damage was that my hair was damp and my shirt got ripped on the side by on of the guardsmen I took down retrieving the substance.

She tried to hide her excitement but I could tell she was over the moon. I took the vile out from my satchel and placed it carefully in her hands. She looked at the bright blue water and stashed it away. She came back in and with grace walked over to her bed and laid down with the biggest smile I'd ever seen on Talia Al Ghuls face. "You've outwitted my father, you are a legend among our people Violet."

I walked over to the bed and looked at her.
"Aren't you going to test the water to make sure I didn't just put a bottle of Poland Springs in there?" I asked.

She looked up at me and smirked. "Was there something else that I could interest you in Ms. Violet?"

"I need a new bike."

Talia's smile fell. "Has your time to departure come so soon."

"It has. Tomorrow night I must take my leave."

There was a ringing silence that filled the room.

"You come to bring me that terrible news after giving me the second best thing in my life?" She said referring to her vile.

"The first?"

"You, my beloved."

I smiled at her and brought my hands to her neck pulling her face to mine before pressing my lips to her soft but firm lips. She wrapped her arm around me as if to make sure I did not slip through her  fingers. I lifted her up before I broke the kiss to removed her robe leaving her naked in front of me.