XXII. Clovises & Orchids

Dinah Laurel Lance wasn't always a heating pile of shit. It may be hard to believe but she was once a half way decent human being.

She had great parents, Detective Lance and his beautiful ex wife Dinah Lance.

She had her beautiful sister, Sara Lance. The blonde beauty.

The day that Laurel first started to tilt to the dark side was in her seventh year of schooling, she had wedged her way into Oliver Queens eyeline, and his best friend Tommy Merlyn, he was no saint either.

After years of trying to get noticed by him, imagine her surprise when he just wanted to know how her hot little sister was. The beautiful Sara Lance.

And another punch in the gut was when Sara began to crush on him, Laurel was filled with jealousy, being with Oliver Queen meant being the most popular girl. Olivers other best girl friend McKenna hall had left on a trip with her family for a years.

Laurel was always jealous of McKenna, her perfect black skin, her perfect hair, it wasn't fair, McKenna wasn't rich like Oliver, she just got along well with guys, she was good at sports, she was strong and confident, every thing that Laurel wasn't. She was dating a kid on the basketball team named Jones Micheals, that didn't stop Laurel's jealousy.

She lied to Sara when she asked if Oliver liked her, and after years of plotting she finally locked onto Oliver. Oliver was we boyfriend, but he was anything but loyal.

He cheated a lot, but he had a special place for Sara, she wasn't the one but she did make him feel some type of way.

Laurel saw that and didn't like it, she'd try to get Sara in trouble at home to get her grounded, Sara would just sneak out, her mother knew but she trusted Sara, she was her favorite. She loved them both but Sara was a special kid, so beautiful, so smart.

Laurel was just a leech. She was born that way.

She leeched and leeched, she didn't care about Oliver Queen, to her, he was her ticket, that's why she didn't even think about him once when she lied to Tommy Merlyn about her and Oliver breaking up before he left on the Gambit.

Tommy knew she was lying but he wanted her.

Little did she know that Sara was on the boat with Oliver.

When he came back she played the victim, he came back changed, someone else, something else. A man with values, morals, and conscious. He came back a good man. A man who believed that Laurel was the one, a man who thought he fucked up immensely.

He felt guilty those five years he trained to become the Arrow, because in his eyes, he could never apologize enough to Laurel for being the reason why Sara passed. When he came back Laurel yelled at him 'You should've died on the island!'

Not because of Sara, but because she needed him to feel guilt so he'd take her back.

And that's what he did.

Oliver Queen was a genius in combat and fighting, but an idiot in the game of love.

Little did he know that while he was preparing for battle against his arch enemy Slade Wilson and planning on meeting V tonight, his girlfriend of years had some man in his bed as she sucked him off prepared to kiss him when he came home.