XXIV.Cobbs & Marigold

XXIV. Cobbs & Marigold

"Arsenal, how many up top?"

"Six uglies." Uglies meaning enemies, not actual ugly people.

"Spartan?" I asked hacking their frequency to talk to them.

"How did you- you know what, now isn't he time, I see three covering the back, but one of them seems to be walking to the front.

"I see him." Oliver said counting the two men covering the front.

He estimated that Tobias had maybe fifteen men covering him in total in and out.

"Hay Arrow, remember that trick with the pins I told you about?"

"Not now V, I'm trying not to get us killed, you should try it."

"Watch me." She stood up and put space between her and Oliver before taking one leap, the other uglies didn't see her and she snuck behind her first victim, she took out small needle like pins sticking into four of the mans pressure points, Oliver watched impressed as the man lost motor skills and fell to the floor. No one noticed as V pulled him back into the the bushes where they were hiding.

Oliver looked as the man laid paralyzed at his feet trying to yelled but V cut off his vocal box.

"How many inside? Tell me you will wish that I grant you a fast death you sick piece of shit."

"Y-you're V."

"I'm here too."

"Oh my gosh the Arrow- there are fifteen of us in total two on standing at the front door, one in the back, and two next to Tobias , please just let me go."

"Ready?" Oliver looked to me.

"Yeah." She slammed the mans head to the floor hard.

"Did she just kill him?" Roy exclaimed hearing the smacking sound.

Arrow looked up at me scolding.

"Calm down TA, I just knocked him out, don't want him waking up and yelling out, the element of surprise is all we got here."

"TA?"

"Don't ask." Violet answered rolling her eyes, Lilith was the one who said it.

"Okay Arsenal, there's not much we can do without the Miracuru cure so just aim your tranq darts as headshots, should by us time to get to Tobias Church."

I listened as Roy took his shots, there were not as marked as Oliver's but they got the job done.

"I'm going to go slam their heads harder for extra measure." Violet insisted sneaking to the roof in a leap and doing just that.

"Diggle, same as Roy."

She heard Diggle shot his silent gun tranquilizing the two men that were behind the warehouse. Nine down, but that was just luck, there others weren't going to be that easy to take out.

Oliver walked out first, the minute the men laid eyes on him they charged straight for him.

"Spartan, Arsenal, through the back-"

The first solider punched him making him fly back, Lilith ran forward not taking it, yes Lilith. The man was caught off guard not expecting some else to fight, she charged at him full throttle before right hooking him in the face making him fly back. He wasn't down for long, he stood up ready to return to favor but she elegantly avoided his bull-like attacks and swept him off his feet punching him repeatedly in his face.