XII. Curved Tip & Daffodils

I wore a dress to work so I decided that since I had a car, I might as well take it.

I fiddled with my dress before I left, whenever I felt down my instinct was to dress up

I looked at my phone and smiled. Ray and I texted all day and half of the night. He was so diverse and intriguing, he talked about movies, to science, to languages it's like he liked everything I did but still had more to offer.

He made me laugh a lot, and he was corny, but in a cute way.

I walked out the door but ended up running back inside, I had forgot my shoes.

My phone rang and I tensed up, "oh shit--" I picked up the angry phone and answered.

"Oh what's up girl." I said strained.

I heard just angry breathing.

"Oh? You're downstairs? Oh and you've been down there for thirty minutes waiting for me?" I ran down the stairs and through the front door and in the lobby I saw Thea standing there freaking cold with a red noise with her phone in her hands.

"It wasn't thirty minutes, it was forty you flaker." She huffed. Her hair was wet since I told her to hurry up in the first place so she didn't think she had time to iron her hair.

"Sorry Thee, I got distracted, Ray was texting me--"

"His junk better be hand crafted by Zeus--"

"I still haven't--"

"Really? Playing hard to get?"

"I don't know" I said opening the car door for her like Talia always did for me. " I like him a lot."

"More than Ollie?" She questioned, I could hear the tint of hope that I would say no, but instead I just ignored her queries and turned the radio up in the car. She frowned and started texting Roy on her phone.

She was jealous for Oliver, I could tell. Every time I would bring Ray up she'd be happy for me but sad for her brother. But her brother has perfect Laurel Lance , it's time I got with the program.

" Speaking of Oliver, how is he?"

" Not sure, he has been really busy with Diggle lately, I swear they could be a couple." Thea laughed.

"Oliggle? Diliver ? I don't know if I ship it."

"Are you sure you don't ship Diggle and Oliver or you just don't ship Ollie with anyone but--"

"We're here."

I jumped out the car and straightened my body with my hugging dark purple dress. My hair was in a pony tail and of course a few strands laid in the front.