VI. Broadhead Points & Rosas

"So..." He began, his voice was so smooth and sexy as looked at me with those brilliant blue eyes. "Let's get started."

"Right." I agreed still standing. I knew that I was suppose to sit down. He looked at me just standing there and I heard him mutter something under his breath before he walked over to me and pulled out a chair for me to sit down.

Sit Lily!

"Okay, I'm going to sit down now." I sudden called out nervously. He was so close, I could smell him, I suddenly felt weak at the knees, I haven't felt weak since the accident. He smelled like trees, like a greenhouse or like Iceland's forest. He smelled green.

"Okay Ms. Carson, you do that." He nodded moving back to his seat as I slowly sat.

"Before we begin, I'd just to say that I'm not always like this, I mean, I am but not like this, like from one to ten I'm usually like a level five, and right now I'm on ten."

"So your saying you're a ten?" He quirked a brow.

I coughed. "Anyways, let the inquisition began."

I twisted my hair, anxiously, I had never been with helpless...well besides..

"Okay I'm going to ask you multiple question and I need you to answer truthfully, is that okay?"

I nodded, knowing that I was going to have to lie anyways, Talia taught me the art of deception, Lilith was a lot of things, but she definitely wasn't going to screw up Violet and Lilith's mission. Not when they were so close.

"What are you looking for in terms of career development?" He asked looked at a sheet of paper that must've been my resume.

"Well, I'd like to remain in the computer division of my career but I'm good at the physical stuff too."

He smiled and continued. What did I say?

"How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?"

"Work wise or personally?"

"Both."

"Well, work wise I want to expand my capabilities, I mean I am capable of a lot of things, but I want to me more flexible and accomplish more skills. Personally, I have people I have to deal with, a confrontation of sorts and I want it to go down exactly the way I've planned. If not, I won't be a happy camper."

"A fight?" He questioned intrigued.

"No, I don't fight." Well Lilith didn't. "But I am a good debater."

"Interesting."

"What kind of goals would you have in mind if you got this job?"

"Doing it well, haha, I mean I will, like you should totally hire me cause I'm the best option for this job and why would want someone doing a job that isn't the best at it?"

He hid another small smile. "Next question, if I were to ask your last supervisor to provide you additional training or exposure, what would she suggest?"

"Nothing, I'm good at my job, maybe she'd tell me to be more open," I snorted. "I know right me before more open." I was lying and a part of me felt like he knew it.

"Tell me about yourself Ms. Carson, what are your strength and weaknesses?"

"Well my strength is obviously my computer skills, data and pattern analysis in both coding electronics and in real life, like for instance I can tell that you do some type of sport that requires your strength in mostly your pointer and middle finger, the muscle in those four fingers are more defined then your other six, you also haven't shaved in three days but based on some hairs you missed I can tell that you will shave again tomorrow morning."