XXXI. Soft Tips & Onions

XXXI.Soft Tips & Onions

[Warning Mature Content]

"Sara Lance."

The blonde woman turned around shocked. How did she know her name? It didn't take Sara less then two minutes to realize that the voice was V , the V. She'd heard legends of her power back at Nanda Parbat, Ra's Al Ghul had even tried to recruit her. But here she was, standing over a dead body in a watch tower.

"V. Funny seeing you here."

"Not really, I heard about a blonde vigilante in dominatrix clothing, I knew it was you, I can also tell by the ways of their death, you're girlfriends sister always told me about your methods."

She looked up at V and they laughed, and Sara walked over and hugged her, they had grown to respect and actually like each other whenever they'd be on assignment.

"What is the famous V doing in Star City?"

"Same reason that you're probably here. And why you're stressing on going to see your family, you're afraid he's killed them. Don't worry, he doesn't know you're alive." V answered.

"Who?" Sara asked not sure if V could possibly know that Sara was back home after six years because of-

"Slade Wilson."

Sara wheezed, she had hoped that he rumor of Slade being back and causing Ollie trouble was a lie.

She didn't know that the women she was talking to, Violet, knew about her whole entire life, about her and Oliver, Laurel, and Sara had no idea who V was.

"You're going to see The Arrow, aren't you."

"How'd you know?" Sara wondered as her and V walked down the quiet dark and luminous streets.

"Come on Sara, I'm a genius at deductions and such, of course I know the identities of all the vigilantes around here. It isn't that hard to put together."

"Why is Slade after you?" She's asked struggling to climb up a fire escape, Violet grabbed her and with a leap jumped into the high building. It was nothing to her, but Sara couldn't hide that she was impressed with Violet's strength.

"He did something to men, I plan to return to favor."

They ran across the builds for a while,

"What did he do? What are you going to do?"

"He killed me." Violet growled fighting back the horrific night.

Sara kept quiet, she knew what it felt like to die at the hands of Slade Wilson, he had left her to die on the Frader.

They came up to Verdant and bursted inside, Violet entered first and Diggle, who was sleep deprived and caught off guard causing him to shoot at V.

She dodged it shocked, Oliver was close, she could've died.

"I...I'm so-" Diggle thought she was going to kill him.

"It's fine, no blood, no fowl."

They were all wearing their mask aside from Diggle. He rushed to cover his face.