XX. Triangles & Asters

In the span of twelve days, I have killed 26 people.

I found a leak that led me to the groupies that worked for Tobias Church and the man who I have found to be Slade Wilson. The man who sentenced me to my death.

My priority targets are Slade, Tobias, and of course Jackson.

I slammed the man I was currently choking against the ground. "Where can I find Tobias Church?"

"Please! Don't kill me."

"Oh you stupid man." I punched him yelling, "you're already dead!"

He cried, it was fucking pathetic.

"What I will grant you is a quick death if you just tell me where I can find him, no one else will talk but I know you know. Or I can drag you death out for days, your choice really."

"Okay! Okay! He's at the purgatory warehouse in the glades! By the carshops, please, that's all I know."

I smiled and snapped his neck, as I laid my Scarlet Carson next to him, I couldn't help but to jump with glee, one step closer to my revenge, December 21 was just around the corner.

I walked into Queen Consolidated and was surprise by the commotion, I saw Diggle watching the Tv, "Dig? What's all the drama about?"

"Two big things, Police are freaking out with all the crazy V killings, she uncovered a huge scandal that involved one of the politicians  with a huge sway in media, it seems yesterday they loved her, now they want everyone to hate her."

"That's all?"

"Not even close, Tobias Church took over Star City News last night, he thinks V is working with The Arrow, he's calling him out, that's not even it, apparently he's working with so abnormally strong people, I'm worried that The Arrow won't be able to take them at once, as far as we know the Arrow is just human."

Oh no, this just got complicated, the Arrow is the city's savior, he's the hero they want, and need, what they deserve, my drama is about to get him killed.

"When has these men called him out?

"They said 'meet us at the spot where this all began by December 20th, you know where, everyday you're not, we'll kill ten people.'"

I cursed under my breath, it seemed I was going to have to eliminate some targets earlier than expected. Mostly the ones with super strength, as much as I protested, Roy and I had created a new level of friendship, there are secrets that I know he's hiding and I certainly am keeping a shitload of my own, but he's reveled that he is one of the super strength men, although he has never affiliated with them, he was just a victim of their violence, like me.

Roy is strong, really strong, but I'm stronger, I fight better. If the men I'll be facing are like him, it may be a fight, but I wouldn't go down without one.

Thea couldn't be happier that Roy and I got along so well.

I walked into my office and sat down tired, I have spent as much one as I could with Ray out of preparation, there was a chance I might not survive, and I needed to savior our time. We've mostly spent it doing the deed, a lot.

He was just so good to me, he understood my reservations and he was always there when needed. I can't say that about Oliver.

For two weeks he had been walking in and out like crazy, he was always hurt,
always tired, it didn't help that when he was here he was always being followed by Laurel who took it upon herself to make my work life a living hell. Just as an example, Oliver, even though he thinks I don't know he does it on purpose, leaves a Boston cream donut on the upper right corner of his desk for me. He pretends it's for him.