VII. Spears & Lilacs

Thea and I sat on my bed eating pizza that we found in my fridge. We watched Thea's favorite show 'Empire'. I couldn't stand it, it was all pointless drama and predictable outcomes. Or perhaps it was because I always knew how a movie would end because of my data recognition abilities.

"You're not into this at all are you?" Thea realized.

"I actually like certain stuff, the classics, I only get annoyed with myself when I figure out what happens before it happens, you know, the whole pattern thing."

"Okay, do the pattern thing to me."
She smiled taking another bite into her pizza as she laid back on the bed.

I analyzed her body and smiled slyly. "When you went over to the club you and Roy had sex in the supply closet next to the bourbon."

She looked at me wide eyed and blushed. "How did you know that?"

"I smell it on you and you have been tired on you feet in a way that means you had sex standing up, plus you smell like bourbon in your hair and I know you don't drink it which means ta da, sex in the alcohol room. There are other things to, like I can tell that you recently got you vagina waxed. But I also can tell that Roy doesn't care about that kind of thing because the pain still lingers doesn't it?"

"Yeah.."

"So if it is that painful you probably haven't had that sensation in weeks and that meant you were rocking the hair for weeks, and if Roy fucks you constantly like he did today, he couldn't care less about a little fur down there."

"What else can you tell?!" She asked excited.

"You thought you might've been pregnant recently, ever time you look at your stomach you look relieved because you feel as if you're not in the right mind set to have a kid."

"Wow."

"and I can tell obviously you don't like Laurel Lance."

Thea smiled a sly grin, "well that one is obvious, I hate my brother's girlfriend, she irks me on a level that only a few people do. She's so pretentious and needy. 'Ollie this, Ollie that.' Ollie is my freaking nickname for him, she says it so much I want to take every man name Ollie and throw them off a cliff."

"That's a little harsh, she can't be that bad, she's a lawyer isn't she?"

"Oh really?! I wouldn't have known, she only brings it up every fucking time I see her!" Thea complained throwing her pizza into the box. "The only good thing about her is her eyelashes and her dad. Quentin Lance."

"Who is he?"

"He's the Star City police captain, hell of a guy he is."

"Well if you like him, I'm sure he's wonderful."

Thea smiled, "He at times hates Oliver but he's always nice to me, he's like a second dad, or an older friend. I helped him with a drinking problem he had a few months back. He went through a dark patch."

"That's very nice." I smiled sweetly at her earnestly.

"Oh don't you go turning into Laurel with that 'that's nice' bullshit."

"Haha, no I meant it, I find it inspirational the connection you have with Mr. Lance."

She smiled when she realized I was serious. "thanks."

"So...about Oliver."

I slowly looked up at her and she had the biggest goofiest grin I had ever seen in my life. "You like krabby patties, don't you Squidward?" She tackled me laughing. Violet was caught off guard and almost slammed her new best friend into the wall. Lucky she didn't.