XVIII. Becker & Laceleaf

I planned to figure out what was so different about Roy. I played our handshake over in my head and it was too weird, I used the same force that I accidentally used on him on a piece of cement, the cement crumbled to the ground.

There was something odd about Roy Harper.

Ray slept over at my house that night, more like he talked for hours until he fell asleep for an hour and his watch rang to life meaning he had to go to work.

I kissed him goodbye and he gave me a cheeky smile as he kissed my neck, "bye Carson."

He was so cheesy, but in the best way.

I got ready to leave my house but there was a knock at my door. I put on my robe and opened it, what I didn't expect was to be immediately shot at.

What the?

The man at the door yelled in glee, "I knew it, I knew you were the vigilante."

Oh no.

The man standing at my door was Dylan Manoff from the IT department, and he looked too familiar to Jackie Davis from the shopping mall.

I raised my hand to punch him, "I wouldn't do that, there are lens installed into my glasses sending my computer at home information, if my glasses don't detect my heartbeat anymore, I'll post this video all over the internet.

He pushed through my door, I couldn't believe this man, I was never rude to him at work, I was always helpful and kind but he had this evil glare in his eyes.

"So you're V, the Vixen with a Vendetta, the invincible women for women--"

"Get out my house-"

"No! This isn't how this works freak, you've killed, people want you dead, I own you now."

I gulped, Violet felt trapped, she couldn't kill him, maybe she could trap him, but how would she know he couldn't just post the video anyways."

"Dylan, don't do this, you don't understand what your dealing with! This is bigger than you wanting me to-"

He shushed me, "meet me at my office at 2:00 pm, no later and no earlier or i'll post." 

He walked over to me and smirked, " me and you are going to do great things."

He ran his fingers through my silver hair making me jerk back.

He laughed and walked towards my door, " incredible."
When he was gone I began to panic, maybe I could follow him and knock him out, but what if he has more cameras at home? I needed a full proof plan, I don't know who he told, I don't know anything right now.

I pulled myself together. How did he find out? What it the hair? Should I dye it?

How was I supposed to continue my mission with him done my throat? I took my motorcycle to work, I was wearing jeans so it was good.

Would he taunt me at work, he was just down the hall from me. I could barely focus, I jerked my car forwards almost hitting the Jeep infront of me.