xliv. kid ends & rosemary

xliv.kid ends & rosemary

"Lily? Why aren't you eating?"
Thea asked looking over to Lily speaking over the movie that neither of them were paying attention to.

Lily couldn't focus. She couldn't think fast enough to figure out another solution. All that was known to her was that there were snippers aimed and ready to kill everyone that she loved.

Lily looked over to Thea and pretended to play along. She bit into her pizza and felt a salty tear fall on her cheek. She was procrastinating and she knew it.

"Are you crying?" Thea asked jumping up before towering over her friend. Lilith's hands shook and she was nearly as white as a bone.

"I'm sorry." She whispered so that Thea could barley hear her.

"For wh-"

Lily stood up and quickly wrapped her arms around Thea's neck and choked. Thea thrashed violently coughing and begging Lily to stop.

The pain in her neck and constricting grasp  wasn't what made her so shocked; it was the fact that it was Lily who was hurting her.

"Stop!" Thea croaked, her face was beat red. Lily looked away crying out that she was sorry over and over before she was able to successfully make Thea pass out on the floor.

Thea fell with a hard thud to the ground.

"I'm sorry." She whispered again, only this time she knew that this was all she could do.

****

Lily walked up to the warehouse on 44th and gulp at the man who stood at the porch. The same man who was in her bathroom.

"Hello gorgeous." He mused as he saw the infamous V at his doorstep.

"I did what you told me."

He moved out the way and exposed Laurel in all her evil glory. Her hair was perfectly done and dyed a light blonde shade. She wore a bright neon like pink that exposed most of her breast. She stood there was a victorious stance. She won and she knew it.

"No, you did what I told you."

Laurel smacked Lily across the face smirking at the drips of blood that flew from her lips.

"You messed with the wrong bitch Monkey."

****

Arrow walked up his porch slowly with Spartan.

"Something is wrong." Oliver whispered holding his quiver tightly with his left hand.

Diggle nodded and ran around back while Oliver walked in through the front door and looked around.

He knew it. He knew he shouldn't have listened to her no matter how persuasive she may have been she was too vulnerable to be left alone.

There Thea laid incapacitated on the floor with her wine spilled on the floor. Lilith was no where to be seen.

"John!" Oliver yelled out.

"Oliver come here."

Oliver picked up his little sister and ran up the stairs after pulling his mask off.

He entered and saw that the bathroom curtain was on the floor, the window was broken, there was blood on the side of the jacuzzi.

"Someone kidnapped her."

Oliver turned to Thea. She's not breathing John realized.