XII.Coner Notched & Begonia

XII.Conor Notched & Begonia

I woke up with a ringing head and my bonnet off my head. It was weird because my bonnet was like another limb when I sleep, usually I felt it fall off.

I realized why I was so out of it, I was having a hangover, my head was spinning and I growled throwing my stapler at my lamp as it broke violently falling to the ground.

I sat up, it was 3 pm, I had never slept in so late. I looked at my phone and sighed, there were a whole bunch of missed calls and text, majority of which were from Thea freaking out, I quickly called her.

"You have some fucking explaining to do Ms.!"

"I can explain--"

"I hope his dick was worth all the worrying you put me through!" She continued.

"Thea--"

"I've been trying to reach you for twelve hours! Twelve hours!"

"Thea! I was sleeping, I didn't have sex with Ray, I just met him, plus, I think I wanna go slow with this one, he's really sweet, I don't want him to just be a rebound from...you know."

"Yeah about that--"

"We agreed we wouldn't bring it up, I just wanna act like it never happened and move on, plus, he's my boss and your brother the odds were stacked." I acted more composed than I was.

Ray was amazing, but couldn't he fill the void, or just replace it?

"Want me to come over?" Thea asked but I heard the chaos of the club behind her.

"No," I lied. "I just want to sleep this hangover off."

I heard Thea yelling at one of her workers, "I'm sorry girl, I'll call you back, Jessica! Stop fucking making Mexican jokes--" and the phone shut off.

I laughed and sat back on my bed. I pushed any thought of Oliver away. But he was just so beautiful and smart and funny.

I looked at my phone and saw that I had a new saved number on my phone. It was from Ray and that was when the embarrassment flew through my body.

"I wanna kiss you." I fumbled my words looking at his face as he drove down the road.

"You're drunk Becky, go home." He joked ignoring my comment.

"You're pretty. You have nice hair, and you're n-nice, you know what, nice isn't nice enough, you're.. You're a SPOA."

"What's a SPOA, are you trying to spell soap?"

"No it stands for Sexy Piece Of Ass. You're a SPOA! And don't let anyone tell ya different Ray!"

He laughed and held my hand as he drove. I kept trying to touch his face while he drove so he was low-key trying to hold my hand back.

"I'm drunk." I realized giggling as I brought my knees to my chest.

"Oh really?" He quirked his brows at me smirking as we stopped at a light, "I thought you were just..wait no I knew you were drunk. All of Star City knows you're drunk."