XXX. Jags & Tulips

XXX. Jags & Tulips

Thea was following Lilith with every step she'd take, she latched on to every word Lily said like she was a goddess.

Oliver, Roy, and Thea were hanging out at her house, it was a small get together. There was music, some boxing match was on the TV, there was food to eat. Lilith knew that Thea knew but it was never officially spoken aloud, as much as this was a risk, Lilith couldn't lie and say she wasn't happy she didn't have to lie to her best friend anymore.

Oliver pretended to watch the TV, but he was just looking at Lily as she walked around the apartment fixing things up and working.

Roy was enthralled in the match but noticed that Oliver couldn't keep his eyes off of Lily. "She's single?" Roy asked whispering when Lily and Thea walked into the kitchen.

"I'm not talking girls with you Harper, but yeah, she's not with Palmer anymore."

"That's good, and you're finally away from that, no offense, bitch Laurel, why aren't you all over Lily?"

"She's... stubborn, won't let me near her, I invited myself over so she told Thea to come over so I couldn't tempt her."

"Smart girl, she couldn't stay away if you started your charm on her alone."

"I don't just want her physically, I want her." He heard her laugh from the kitchen, it was divine, he closed his eyes listening to her voice.

When Thea walked back in, it was silent except for TV, Roy and Thea were cuddled up on the couch, Oliver waited for Lilith to walk back in but after a few minutes he grew restless and stood up and walked to Lilith's room. Thea smirked at her whipped brother in glee.

Lily was on the phone with Ray when Oliver walked in, "what's taking so long-"

Lily put her finger over her mouth silencing Oliver.

"Is that Oliver?" Ray asked slightly jealous but happy she could move on, it was him who broke it off with her technically.

"Yeah, Thea and him are over at my place." Oliver felt a jealously flew into him so he walked over to Lily who was sitting on her bed looking wide eyed as he neared her closing the door.

She could tell by the look in his eyes that he was up to no good.

"That's good." Ray said as Oliver stood infront of Lily, he ran his fingers through her now curly hair making her shiver.

"Y-yeah."

"So about the plates for the helmet?" Ray asked referring to his suit, he was happy that Violet was still helping, I didn't hurt having a fellow vigilante as your ex girlfriend.

"Use aluminum around the screws to keep them in," Oliver pulled her up and placed a kiss on her neck with his arm on her back. She gasped but pretended not to notice, his hands were o her waist squeezing softly. She was about to melt into him. He loved her reaction, he loved feeling her. "And use the mic its to keep the screws in rotation, you know what happens when they get jammed."

Ray recalled the tiny implosion that happened in his booster a few days ago.

Lilith was somewhere else, her hand on Olivers large chest as she feebly pushed his back to see his bright cheeky smirk. 'Stop' she mouthed and he raised his hands in surrender seeing how he was teasing her.