XIV. Contracting Stems & Irises

It was 9:45, I put the finishing touches to my outfit, I could pass for 16 , and the was Jimmy Buckets type.

I fixed the pony tail on my head, I was wearing a pink shirt that said , " I hate HighSchool" and black skinny ripped jeans, I was wearing Vans with Mickey Mouse on them and lipgloss, I looked young.

In my bag I brought my face masked, it seemed more efficient then walking around with face paint on my face, seemed like the Arrow had the same idea, he was spotted in the Glades and he had a eye mask on. I took my Scarlet Carson ( my signature flower) and looked around for anything else I needed.

 I took my Scarlet Carson ( my signature flower) and looked around for anything else I needed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Remember guys, this is a comic book universe, if people can fall for this:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

They'll fall for the face mask.

I brought my daggers and hid them throughout my body, and when I was done I put my face mask on to conceal my identity, and I jumped out my window leaping to the building next to mine. It felt like flying. It felt like a defiance of gravity.

Violet wasn't scared, she'd done tricks like this while at the Cult. It'd been months since I'd pulled a stunt like that.

I leaped from building to building like it was nothing, each pounce wider than the next. I didn't have time to enjoy the view or feel scared, if was 9:30, and I had a man to kill.

I leaped for a while until I landed on the roof of an abandoned building where Jimmy shot his videos, probably had kids locked up in there, just the thought made me want to get my torturing started. I sat patiently on-top of the building until I saw him exit with on of his buddies.

He was one of the pedophiles too, I could hear them talking about the little boy he had just raped inside.

I jumped down and landed out of their view, Violet lost her scowl and put on this cute innocent smile that she learned from Lily.

I turned the corner and walked up to the men, I spoke on a high picture and with a cute lisp that I had as a child.

"Excuse me sirs, I lost."