He finally did and didn't spare me a glance as he opened the car door and got in.

Oh...it was open this whole time.

I bit back my embarrassment and got in also.

And as soon as i did, he started the car.

We were at a red light, when he finally spoke up.

"Do you want me to drive you to Beth's or are you okay at mines?" He asked.

"No. Just get me home. My actual home." I answered quietly.

Guess i had to suck in my pride and finally talk to my 'parents'.

He looked at me before looking back forwards.

<><><>

Justin stopped the car in front of my house.

He turned to me and tried to say something.

"Look, im sor-"

I opened the door and got out before he could finish.

I slammed the door closed (not slammed slammed, i did it lightly cause even though Justin was a jerk at the moment, his car had nothing to do with it).

I rang the bell and waited for someone to open the door when i heard Justin's car start up and leave.

I peeked a look and saw that he indeed, left.

I sighed and looked down.

The door finally opened and revealed Selena.

She widened her eyes as i smiled pathetically.

"Hi?"

<><><>

"So are you back for good?" She asked me.

"I think so." I answered. "I'd want nothing more than to have my own place and just leave but i can't afford that just yet." I explained.

"But-"

"And I don't want to ask Catherine for anything." I added.

"I guess that understandable." She agreed.

"Listen," she started. "Im sorry about not telling you. You were kind of ignoring me at the time."

"It's okay. Im over it." I replied.

She hesitated before adding, "why leave, Sofia?" I opened my mouth to answer before she added, "I understand your feelings, but you're still my sister and they're still our parents."

I sighed and nodded. "You're right."

She gave me a smile and placed her hand on top of mine.

"But.." i started once again and she looked at up at me shocked. "But i can't stay here anymore. And not cause- cause they're not my real parents but its also time, dont you think? I'll be starting college soon anyway."