Chapter 65

It was starting to get late, so Aubrey's mom had dropped me off and I walked into the house not making a sound.

I was crushed by what I saw at Aubrey's tonight. Crushed, heartbroken you name it. Braxton and Kamryn were practically glued to each other all night.

"Hey, dinner just got done, come in and eat." Sabrina smiled.

I peeled off my coat, hanging it up, and walked into the dining room. I sat down at the table and barely touched the food on my plate.

I rested my head in my hand as I picked at the green beans on my plate. My eyes never made contact with Sabrina or Mason and I didn't speak a word.

"Cassidee?" Mason asked.

"Everything ok?" Sabrina questioned, looking at me.

"I guess." I picked up my fork and started to eat. If I didn't eat that would've started a war in this house.

"Was it nice to hang out with your friends again?"

"It was fine."

It was better to not tell Sabrina or anyone in this house about Braxton betraying me.

"Well, I have good news to tell you guys. Your dad is going to be playing at a local venue tomorrow and we're going to meet up."

"YES!" Mason shouted, throwing his fist in the air.

I wish I could join in on my brother's excitement but I was just too hurt. How can you say you love someone then turn around and fuck them over like that?

My sadness was now starting to turn into anger the more I thought about it. The more I thought about them.

A sinister thought popped up in my head and I smirked to myself.

"Great, I can't wait to see Dad again."

What do you think Cassidee's up to?? Let me know