Chapter 34

Sabrina dropped me off first at Ian's and I immediately grabbed my phone out of my bag, calling my dad.

"Hello?" He answered after three rings.

"Hey, Sabrina told me you want me back since school will start soon?"

"We talked about it a few times and at first I said let's wait until Cassidee tells me what Ian's class schedule looks like. It wasn't until yesterday I changed my mind and I think it would be better."

"I'm not ready to come back home! Plus his schedule never came in yet and besides Ian will take evening classes."

"Cassidee, I made up my mind. I wasn't so thrilled about you moving in, but I put it behind me and let you go. Now I'm putting my foot down and saying you're coming back to your real home, plus we miss you being here."

"I don't care! I'm happy where I'm at and I'm staying whether you like it or not! I'm sick of you controlling me!"

I hung up on him and busted out in tears. I have never spoken like that to my dad ever. Sure, there has been the occasional bicker, but this was worse.

"Cassidee?"

I turned around and saw Ian standing by the front door. I wiped my face and ignored him, walking into the living room.

"Cassidee, what the hell? What's going on?" Ian questioned, following me.

"My dad says I have to move back home." I sighed, throwing myself on the couch.

"But why?"

"Because you're going to classes and won't be able to drive me back and forth to school. I'm a burden to you."

"Okay, and my classes are all mid-afternoon to evening. I just got my schedule today, I was at the scheduling school."

"Doesn't matter, he put his foot down."

"Call him back."

"I can't. We just had a bad argument and I feel like shit for being so disrespectful to my dad like that."

"Cool down for a few minutes and then talk to him. I sure he understands why you're upset, I would be too."

Ian placed a light kiss on my head and then headed upstairs, most likely going to the bedroom.

I closed my eyes and tried to ease my mind after everything that's been happening. It was no use.

"Ian!" I called, getting up and going to the stairs. I walked upstairs to the bedroom and saw him lying in bed.

I walked in, getting under the covers, and snuggled into him.

"Yes?" He lightly smiled, looking at me.

"What if I did go back home?"

"Nooo!" Ian whined, pulling me closer to him. "I don't want you to leave."

"I know, but that could be a possibility."

"As I said, call your dad after you've calmed down. I'm sure he'll listen and you'll two will work something out."

"Okay." I smiled, nodding my head.

"I love you, Cassidee."

"I love you too, Ian." I smiled, kissing him lightly on the lips.

"Wanna fool around?" Ian chuckled, sliding his hand up my shirt.

"I'm not really in the mood."

"I didn't mean in the mood for sex, I just want to fool around."

"Alright, but nothing comes off below the waist."

Thirty minutes later, Ian and I were in a heated make-out session and we were both stark naked.

"Someone changed their mind about nothing below the waist comes off."

"Well, I think we should stop. Ian, this went beyond fooling around. Now please get o- oh!" I closed my eyes, biting my lip.

"Doesn't feel like you want to stop," Ian whispered in my ear.