Chapter 95

My phone started ringing and I saw Sabina's name appear on the screen. I thought for a second and answered it, bringing the phone to my ear.

"Yes?"

"You need to come home. I won't yell or scream, just come home and we'll talk." She said. I looked over at my mom and sighed, giving a small smile. "Alright, but promise no yelling?"

"I promise."

"I'll see you when I get home." We disconnected and I stood up on my feet, putting my phone in my pocket.

"Do you have to leave?" My mom asked.

"Yeah," I said, nodding my head. "If I don't that'll cause more problems. Are you sleeping here or do you have somewhere to go?"

"So far I have a battery-powered lamp and an air mattress upstairs for me, so I'll be fine. Cassidee, I hope we can start seeing each other more often."

"I'd like that."

"If you want we'll meet at the coffee shop and come back here. I'd like it to have some help with getting this place set up."

"Sure." I smiled, nodding my head.

I walked out of the house and headed down the sidewalk, going back home. I made it back to my house pretty quickly and opened the front door, looking for Sabrina anywhere in sight.

"I'm in the living room!" She called.

I closed the door behind me and walked further into the house, going into the living room. Sabrina was sitting on the couch, her elbow on the armrest and her chin resting on her hand, she was watching yet another Harry Potter marathon.

"Can I just go to my room and stay there until I'm fifty? Because we both know that's what you and Dad would like."

Sabrina picked up the remote, muted the TV, and turned to face me. "You ran off twice and didn't bother to tell anyone where you went. Where did you go earlier?"

Well, I certainly wasn't going to say ran into my mother at the coffee shop and sat in my dead grandmother's house. I wouldn't see daylight ever again.

"I walked down to the coffee shop and then sat on a park bench."

"Cassidee, we all do things we're not proud of, but that doesn't make us less human beings. Your father is very saddened with his actions and you know he apologizes from the bottom of his heart, but you running off like that wasn't smart. You're just very lucky something bad didn't happen to you out there."

"You mean like come across a psychotic killer? I already hit that nail on the head with Ian!" I laughed.

"Stop it, you know what I mean."

"It was just my reaction and it was stupid, okay? I'm sorry I ever did it and I won't do something like that again."

"Okay, but you're not out of the woods yet. Your dad and I talked on the phone and because of what happened with you and Braxton, he decided to let you stay back home and you'll have more chores to do around the house as your punishment."

"Okay."

"Do we have an agreement?"

"Yes."

"You can go up to your room now if you want."

I walked out of the living room and went upstairs, going into my room and closed the door. I laid down on my bed and brought one of my pillows closer to me, burying my face into it. I closed my eyes and groaned into the pillow, sighing shortly after.

Though I admitted to being partial blame for this mess, how could things go south so quickly from one boy?

How does Braxton continue to throw the freaking wrench into my life and flip it upside down? I just don't understand it anymore.

Well if Ricky told my dad to keep me away from him and Milo, then this means for good that the twins are no longer in my life anymore. I know I've said that in the past, but it's the real thing now.

I just lost my two childhood best friends in one day.