“I-i’m sorry Cam” I said trying to make him feel better. “No it’s ok, I’m pretty tired I think I’m gonna head back up. Cya later guys” He says standing up. “But dude it’s our last day we are all leaving tomorrow, Don’t you want to hang?” I asked very hopeful that he would just give in. “Umm, sorry guys I’m just not feeling up for it” he said walking away. 

“I better go with him, talk to you guys later” Nash says running to catch up to Cameron. “Well shit.” Carter said. “I know this gotta be probably the most depressing Magcon meet up we’ve had yet” I say. “For sure” Carter says. We both stood up and put our garbage in the bin and made our way back up to our room. To find no Jasmine. 

Jasmine’s POV. 

I woke up in an empty room. This isn’t my room who’s room was I in. Wait what’s that smell? Oh i’m in Matt’s room I can smell his cologne. Why was I in his room? I look on the pillow next to me it has a note on it. 

Hey Jaz, breakfast with Carter. Please don’t cry it makes me sad. Whatever your going through I’m here always. Love Matt 

With that note I knew exactly why I was here. Last night. Nash and all that. I really didn’t want to deal with them today. Whatever Cameron’s problem is with me I just expect him to tell me not to do this silent treatment shit. I decided to relax and go back to my room and have a shower and chill with my girls. Hopefully they were there. 

I got back to my hotel. As I was walking to my room I realised something, It’s our last day at Magcon today and then we go home tomorrow. I have to make a decision don’t I. Oh my gosh. I seriously have no idea. Who? I finally get to my room with no interruptions this time thank fricking lord. I walk in and see no one. Really damn I was hoping on spending with them today but I guess we all live in the same area and they won’t be able to see everyone else so they are making the most of their time. I went and got changed out of my pjs and put on a pair of white leggings and and a dip die hoodie that Taylor got me for my birthday last year. 

I think maybe Shawn isn’t doing anything and text him. I haven’t talked to him much since our kiss. I quickly text him 

J: Hey, What are you doing? x

S: Nothing, I’m really bored, do you want to come over and talk? xx

J: Sure. I will be there in 5 x

With that the conversation ended and I made my way to his room. I knocked on the door and he answer shirtless. Shit boy. What are you trying to do to me. Holy Fuck he is fine. Ok Jasmine stop drooling. He laughed obviously he saw my facial expression when he opened the door “Hey Jaz” he said gesturing for me to come inside. He rooms with Aaron but he wasn’t here. “Where’s Aaron?” I said sitting on a bed. “Oh he went out with Taylah and the Jacks” He tensed up saying Jack. I could literally see his muscles tense up. I giggled and blushed a little “Ok” I smiled at him. He sat on the other bed and we looked at each other for a while not saying anything just admiring each other. 

I studied Shawn a bit. His eyes were a perfect shade of brown and you could literally get lost in them. I then looked at his hair, looked very healthy and clean for a guy it was a great natural brown colour. His lips were a perfect size and shape and just looking at them made memories of us to being together flash through my mind. Then my eyes made their way down to his upper body. He is very muscular considering how young his is. He arms were long and big. Just looking at him being able to actually spend time just looking at him and all of his beautiful characteristics and to see all the things that make him who he is. Which is a beautiful young man. He was a boy at all. He was a man. 

I think we were just studying each other for about 15 minutes then he came over to me and sat next to me. We both turned so that we were facing each other and looked right into each others eyes. For some reason we both didn’t have an urge to just  kiss we just wanted to look at each other I guess. He grabbed my hands and played with them for a while then spoke. “Jasmine..” He said “Yes Shawn?” I replied “I really do care for you and I just want you to know I will always be here it doesn’t matter who you choose I will always be here” And as soon as he said that I knew. 

I knew who I was gonna choose Him. I can be intermit with him without actually having to kiss him. I can just look at him and feel safe and secure. 

I have fallen for Shawn. 

Shawn is the one. 

A/N Soz again guys. Just wanted to thank you guys for the over 100 reads means a lot. Also Taylah has finished her book A rough start Matthew Espinosa fan fic. I cried it was so beautiful and had a great ending. Please please please give it a read you will love it. Don’t forget to Vote, Comment, and Share. Love you guys 

Jaz xx