"Someone hurt?" Prompto asked worried.

Noct shook his head.

"Was it......because I kissed you?"

Noct looked at him and then nodded.

"Oh Noct.... This isn't something to cry about" Prompto inched closer and touched Noct's lips and chin with his fingertips.

"Its just... It's been a long time and you know that...... I missed you" Noct covered his mouth as more tears covered his face.

Prompto whispered, "but that wasn't really a kiss.... We kissed yesterday though"

"But it's the first time you kissed me first" Noct sighed.

"Then... I'll kiss you again... And this time.... I'll make sure to go all the way.." Prompto whispered.

Both were feeling very little at this moment. None of them felt dominant towards the other. Prompto inched closer and was a bit nervous while Noct was crying and waiting for comfort.

"You don't have to" Noct cried.

"I want to.... So.. would you open your mouth for me?" Prompto whispered.

Noct's lips stayed close.

"...should I open it for you?" Prompto licked his lips and inched closer as their lips locked together. He pushed Noct's lips upward with his own and slipped in his tongue to open Noct's mouth more.

Noct moaned under his breath.

"Hmm.. Aah~ngh"

Prompto held onto Noct's shirt and Noct held onto Prompto's neck.

Each time they parted lips to tilt their heads a different angle, their lips made a smooch sound. Prompto felt Noct's warm tongue and he kissed deeper. The warmth of their tongues was like ecstasy to both of them. And they were melting under each other. But Noct was a bit more stable now. Noct held onto Prompto's shoulders and turned him around pushing him against the wall and kissed Prompto's ear. He licked the inside and Prompto hugged him as he panted. Noct licked Prompto's earlobe and then laid soft kisses on his neck. He sucked at them lightly since he wouldn't want Prompto trying to hide the hickeys at the wedding.

"Noct.. Aah" Prompto's legs were giving out and Noct held onto Prompto's waist.

"You've always tasted good, even in the mornings" Noctis muttered as he continued kissing Prompto's neck.

"Don't ah-.. Not too hard" Prompto moaned quietly under his breath.

"I hmmm Know" Noct kept on kissing his neck.

Prompto's couldn't hold any longer and he fell. Noct held onto his frame and carried him bridal style back to bed.

Prompto panted with his eyes close tiredly.

"Are you OK?" Noct whispered as he hovered over him.

Prompto slowly opened his eyes and nodded. Noct then saw a blush creep on Prompto's face. Noct looked down and saw how hard Prompto had gotten.

Another tear threatened to fall and Prompto scolded Noct,  "Quit crying....you'll make me cry too....it makes me feel bad also because I hurt you too....so...... J-just do it......you can do it..... I told you that there is no need to hold back.... I'll tell you if I want you to stop"

Noct pushed Prompto's hair back and stared at him warmly,  "Is it really alright?"

"Yeah" Prompto whispered.

"I'll..... I'll....I'll make you feel good" Noct kissed Prompto's forehead and lowered himself between Prompto's thighs.

Prompto looked up and closed his eyes.