"I'm sorry Sanyukta for not keeping my words but I swear I don't did it intentionally. There was an emergency..." He tried to say when Sanyukta pushed him and freed herself.

"Aur kitna jhoot bologe tum Randhir? Emergency, aaisi koynsi emergency jiske wajase tum aah nehi paye?" She asked when he kept mum.

"Ohh may be any of your girlfriend was dying for your one look and you went there to made her feel better." She said sarcastically when Randhir looked at her helplessly.

"Here your wife was waiting for you and there you having fun with your girlfriend!" Sanyukta asked holding his collar.

"Peter is in ICU Sanyukta." Randhir said that slowly. Hearing that Sanyukta's anger came to a holt she looked at him with confused eyes when Randhir continue.

"After talking to you last time I was about to come to the home when granny called me. She told me that Peter was fainted suddenly, hearing that I rushed to there. I saw Peter was not responding and both granny and Roja were panicked so I take Peter at the hospital. Whole day I was there with them." Randhir explained everything when Sanyukta just looked at him shockingly.

"Tumne pehele kyu nehi bola?" She asked surprisingly.

"Tumne bolne ka mauka hi kaha diya?" He smiled a little when Sanyukta lowered her lashes.

"I-I am sorry." She said slowly when Randhir clasped her in a tight hug.

"No I'm sorry. I has to call you once and told you about the crisis but it just slipped out from my mind, I'm sorry." Randhir said that when Sanyukta slowly hugged him back. She felt guilty for her harsh words to him.

"It's okay Randhir, I can understand. If you called me once then this misunderstanding can't be happened." She said slowly when he kept mum.

"How is Peter now?" She asked slowly.

"Better than before but his treatment will be continue." He sighed.

"Don't worry he will be fine." She assured him when he hugged her more tightly and she didn't stopped him. They stayed like that when Randhir said suddenly.

"Sanyukta bahut bhukh lagi hain." He said when Sanyukta broke the hug.

"The whole day was so much hectic, kuch khane ka time hi nehi mila." He said slowly.

"Khane ke waqt aagar mazak karoge toh asisa hi hoga." She said remembering the morning incident when he smiled.

"Aab keya tum mujhe khane mein jwali kati batein khilayogi?" He pouted.

"Go and get fresh am telling the maid to warm your food." She said and about to go when he stopped her.

"Tell her to warm your food too cause it's turned into cold." He said showing her a plate on the table when she looked away.

"You was upset on me then why you denying for the food?" He asked when she kept mum.

"You know what on this way you not only punished me or yourself but you punished the baby too." He said when she was admiring the floor.

"Do you have any explanation for this?" He asked when she was tongue tied.

"Mom ko pata hain?" He asked when she nodded a no.

"Batau mom ko?" He asked when she looked at him with horrified eyes.

"No no, maa will scolding me." She said when gulping hard.

"Sanyukta can't I expect minimum responsibility from you?" He asked helplessly.

"Sorry." She replied slowly.