The End

"Dearest Hannah,

   I'm so sorry, Hannah. You deserve so much better. You don't deserve this. I understand what you're feeling. I know how hard it is to lose your parent. But be strong for your dad, for Susan, Ernie, Justin, Megan and me. Eat something, starving yourself isn't gonna help. Remember, your mother would not want you to starve to death. I have owled my grandmother. She'll come to your house as soon as she gets my owl. I've told her to stay with you for some time. I have also asked professor McGonagall permission to Floo to your house. I promise I'll owl you everyday. I love you Hannah, take care. Be strong, be careful and remember there are things worth living for", I wrote.

"Hannah Abbott", I said to the owl and went to the Hufflepuff common room.

All of the hufflepuffs were sitting in the corner of the common room.

"Hi", I said.

"Hey", Justin said.

"Did you all talk with Hannah before she left? ", I asked.

"We didn't. We didn't know that all this happened", Susan said.

"All this is so unfair. They murdered her because she married a pureblood", Ernie said.

"I know", I said.

"I don't know how Hannah is going to cope up with her mother's death", Megan said.

"All this is so cruel", Susan said.

"We have asked professor Sprout if we could visit her this weekend", Ernie said.

"If she agrees, I'll come with you all too", I said and left the common room.

I walked slowly to the tower thinking about Hannah.

"Neville", Ginny said as I entered the portrait hole.

"I'm so sorry ", she said, crying into my shoulder.

"This is unfair, mate",Dean said.

"I never thought something like this would happen to her", Seamus said.

All four of us sat in the corner of the common room. I noticed that Dean and Seamus were sitting opposite each other, not meeting each other's eyes.

"What happened? ", Ginny asked.

"Death eaters murdered her mom for marrying a pureblood", I said.

"That's very cruel", Dean said.

"Neville", Hannah said sitting beside me.

"What? ", I asked.

"Don't you think you deserve a break? ", she asked.

"No, daddy what happened after that? ", Sara Augusta Longbottom, my youngest daughter asked.

"Daddy has been talking for hours now. Maybe later?", Hannah asked.

"But I want to know what happened. How he killed the snake", Alice said.

"Yeah, we want to know", Frank said.

All of us sitting in the front of our house eating sandwiches and drinking pumpkin juice.

"Tell us what happened in your seventh year", Frank said.

"That's for when you're older", I said.

"I'm fifteen", he said, defiantly.

"Frank, listen to your dad", Hannah said.

"The snake", Alice started.

"No stories of snake", Hannah said, sharply.

"Atleast tell us what happened after the war", Sara said.

I looked at Hannah who said, "That's fine".

The war was finally over. Voldemort was lying dead on the grass.

"Why is it when something happens, you come to the lake? ", Hannah said, slipping beside me.

I smiled at her but didn't say anything.

"Finally all this is over", she said.

I leaned over and kissed her.

"What happened suddenly? ", she asked.

"I told you I loved you more than a year ago", I said.

"But then you told me you didn't want to be in a relationship", she said.

"Now that Voldemort's dead and the Carrows in Azkaban and I am not going to be expelled and all of us safe", I said.

"I love you ", she said.

"I love you too", I said.

"Remember the time when I told you you would laugh at yourself for thinking you aren't worth Gryffindor? ", she said.

"Yeah. You were right", I said.

"Yeah I was", she said.

"All these people dead", I started.

"Fred Weasley, professor Lupin, Colin Creevey, Lavender Brown. I know how hard it is, Neville. But don't worry, we'll go through this together ", she said.

"Thank you", I said.

And we stayed there for the rest of the night looking at the lake.