Ginny finds out

I went to the Owlery and started writing-

Dear Lupin,
                       Hope this letter finds you in good health. I'm good here. I told you that Triwizard Tournament was going to be conducted in Hogwarts right? Harry's name came out of the goblet of fire. He is participating in the Tournament. I think someone is hoping to make him injured or killed. That's why they put his name. But I don't know who. Harry is scared. Take care.
                                            Lots of love,
                                 Neville Longbottom

I used a different owl this time, the owl I used last time was glaring at me.

All of the Gryffindors were celebrating. I bumped into Moody who seemed extremely happy. He asked me to join him for a cup of tea but I politely refused and headed towards the common room.

"Neville, here", Ginny called from a sofa in the corner of the common room.

I went and sat beside her.

"What happened with the hufflepuffs? ", she asked.

"They're angry with Harry ", I said.

"They have a good reason to be angry", she said.

"I have to prove it wasn't Harry's fault", I said.

"You don't have to. One day, they'll know. Just wait for it", she said.

"Yeah fine", I said.

"You okay? ", she asked.

"Yeah", I told.

"You're acting like you are not bothered by Dean and Seamus not talking with you but you miss both of them so much", she said.

"I don't. Okay, maybe I miss them but that doesn't mean I have to apologize. They're the ones acting like idiots", I said.

"Fine", she said.

"I'm going to my dorm. Good night ", I said.

"Neville, wait. The day Moody cast the unforgivable curses on the spider, you looked troubled after it. You're acting like you're not but you are. What happened, Neville? You're not eating properly and not sleeping properly. What happened? ", she asked.

"Please, Gin. Don't ask me about that", I said.

"Neville, I can't stand beside you doing nothing when you're suffering. Please tell me", she said.

"See, after Moody cast Crucio on the spider, I heard a voice someone shouting. I didn't know it was my mother then. It was Bellatrix Lestrange who cast the Cruciatus curse. Everytime, I close my eyes, I can hear my mom screaming. I thought it would get better with time but it didn't ", I say.

"What happened to your parents? ", she asked.

"I can't. I'm sorry ", I said and went inside my dorm. I knew I couldn't sleep that night but nonetheless I kept trying.

The next day, I went to the Great Hall and started eating. I knew Ginny was trying to catch my eye but I pretended to not notice her and continued eating.

I received an owl. I thanked it and started reading the letter.

"Dear Neville,
                       I'm fine. Thank you for telling me this. I'm very grateful. Don't worry about Harry. I'll take care. Are you okay? It seems like something's bothering you. Anyway, take care, Neville. I know Sirius Black is innocent. Sirius told me that he likes you and thinks you're just like your dad. And by the way, call me Remus. Tell Ginny that I asked about her. Take care. 

                                              Lots of love,
                                          Remus "

Dean and Seamus sat on either side of me.

"What do you want?", I asked.

"We are sorry, mate. We acted like idiots. We didn't help you when you were suffering so much", Dean said.

"We cool again? ", Seamus asked.

"Dude, you're smiling", Dean said.

"Idiots", I said and they hugged me.

"I missed you two", I said.

"Me too", both of them said.

"Let's go meet the hufflepuffs ", Dean said.

"They're angry with Harry", I said.

"Oh okay then later, maybe", Dean said.

"What do we have now? ", I asked.

"Potions", Dean said.

"I can't", I said.

"You have to", Seamus said.

"Let's go", Dean said.