Double Potions

I hadn't slept properly the whole night.

Professor Snape asked me to brew a potion which I had never heard of. Then he kept shouting at me that I didn't brew it properly and made me drink it. I throwed up and then passed out.

I woke up to find out that it was a nightmare.

I tried to sleep again but I couldn't, so I spent the night memorizing the 'Magical drafts and potions' by Arsenius Jigger.

I even thought of lying that I was sick but Dean talked me out of it.

My grandmother had sent me a remembrall a ball like thing which turned red when the person using it had forgotten something.

I ate a few pieces of toast. Double potions was not as bad as I thought it would be because I thought that Snape would give a death potion and made me drink it ,which he didn't.

He was probably, tired of me, because he was tormenting Potter today. Maybe, he took turns between Potter and me.

Well, my potion turned out to be a different color but it was still inside the cauldron, so you could call it an improvement. Well, he took 5 points from Gryffindor because of me. But no one seemed to notice it.

After what seemed like infinity, we finally left the dungeons and entered the great hall. Dean and Seamus congratulated me for escaping from Snape.

We ate lunch. We had transfiguration and history of Magic, both of which passed without much event.

We had flying lessons, which none of us looked forward to. Even Hermione seemed to be scared of it.

We reached the courtyard where twenty broomsticks had been laid out.

I dashed into professor Quirrell who was rushing somewhere glancing at our broomsticks. He ran away suspiciously before I could apologize.

Madame Hooch was our flying instructor. She told us to hold our hands over our broom and say 'up'.

Potter's and Malfoy's broom rushed into their hands. Weasley's broom hit him in his face. While my broom and Hermione's broom didn't even budge.

"Everyone, mount your brooms. On the count of three, fly a few distance and bend forward to land", she said.

I mounted my broom but my broom seemed to take off before the count of three. I screamed and shouted and fell down from my broom.

I heard a crack in my hand and could feel madame Hooch taking me to madame Pomfrey .

Madame Pomfrey gave me a soothing potion and I fell asleep.