chapter 57

I can't even explain to you how I felt once I heard those words. My baby has silver in her brain. My baby girl has silver in her brain. I wanted it to be a dream.

"Lexi?" Leah said.

"Leah" I ran to her.

"Is she okay?" I asked immediately.

"She'll be fine. But Lexi..."

"What?"

"She may have some...difficulty's growing up"

"What kind of difficulty's?"

"I can't say for sure" she admitted.

"How can you be sure she will then?"

"Her brain scan showed some signs"

I was shocked.

"Can I see her?" I asked.

"Of course"

She lead me to a room down the hall.

I walked in and see my baby hooked up to wires, cordes, monitors, and put in a incubator. It made my heart stop. It made me want to cry. But I couldn't, I've cried so much in theses past few months that I can't. And it hurts.

I sit there with her. For so long.

"How did we get here sweetie?"

She didn't answer, but something happened. She opened her eyes. Instead of being a mix of light green and dark to make that beautiful emerald green I love so much now she has one silver and one still green.

"Blossom?"

She smiled at me.

"Oh sweetie" I touch her hand.

"You're my little fighter. You've been through so much. But don't worry, mama will always stick with you"

18 years later

"Blossom!" I yell to her.

"Coming" I hear her.

She comes down the stairs in her favorite white sundress and black converse​. Because of the silver in her brain she is very smart. She graduated when she was 16. She also has silver hair, which matches her eye. Her wolf, Macie, is also silver which is very rare. She's beautiful and she is healthy.

"Its time baby" I said.

"Mama I'm not a baby" she giggled.

"You're my baby girl, don't fight it" I smile.

We get in the car and go over to the pack hospital. Every six months she gets a checkup to make sure her brain is okay.

"Hello Frankie" Blossom said to the man at the counter.

"Hello flower" he said and smiles. Blossom is always trying to make the employees smile and they all call her flower because of her name, but she doesn't mind.

"Leah!" She smiles and hugs hers.

"Hows my miracle baby doing?" After Blossom opened her eyes Leah found out the silver was spreading and she gave Blossom only a year to live. But now she is 18.

"I'm good, how are you?" She asked with her signature smile.

"I'm fantastic, thank you. So let's get going"

She checks her eyes, ears, head, and finally her brain. All is good and we say our goodbyes.

"Can I go to Maia's house?"

"Yes, but make sure you get home before dark this time" I said.

"Yes ma'am" she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Want me to drop you off?"

"No thank you. I want to walk" she said and looked at the ground.

"Okay sweetie. I love you"

"I love you too" she said as she walked off.

I went home and got hugged by Dalton and Eric. Me and Danny ended up having four more kids. Surprisingly two were twins too. They are 16 and are so sweet, to me, and they are very protective of their sister, all my boys are. Eric had blonde hair like me and hazel eyes while Dalton had black hair and green eyes. Then there was Oliver. He was 17 and he was in a rebel stage right now. He had brown hair and blue eyes. And finally there was Seth. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He may be shy he is also 16. People are always surprised when I tell them I have five boys and one girl.

"Hey boys"

"Hey mom" they said and ran to the living room and played video games.

"Where's your brothers?" I asked when I sat down and watched them play.

"Oliver is with Kane" Dalton said. Kane is Sammy and Levis son.

"Seth is at the library with Jack" Eric said. Jack is Olivia and Rian's son.

"And Leo?"

"Leo is with dad, Alpha Levi, and Percy" they both said.

Percy is Sammy and Levis oldest son. They also have a little girl that is ten.

I thanked them and walked to Blossoms room and stared. She has purple walls and black carpet. Her bed was grey with black and white pillows.

I smile every time I see it. She's my baby girl. My baby that can do anything.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
This book is over! I loved writing this book and giving everyone their own personality's.

Vote

Comment

And there will be a sequel called "The demons angel"