chapter 10

***Williams p.o.v***

It's only been a two days and I miss her so much. I can't live without her.

'Where are you?' I mind linked Brayden. He left because he had some alpha stuff to deal with. Well now I am without her and with out my best friend.

'He's not our friend' my wolf commented.

'no shit!' it's just something in me feels happy. Like something happened to Lexi. I don't know. I want to know. But where is she? I need her. I'm going to find her.

***Lexis p.o.v***

My days have been just full of anger and sadness and happiness. I'm stuck like this for three more months. Leah told me that I was due in three months which is very exciting. I go back in a week to find out what gender they are. I haven't told Danny I'm having twins yet.

"Lexi are you okay?" Sammy walked in as I was sitting on my bed looking at the picture of my babies. I can't wait to hold them and call them mine.

"Yeah" I was just looking at the picture.

"What do you have there?" she started to walk towards me.

"I'm having twins" I didn't even look at her when I said that all I did was smile.

"What?" she was surprised. But I didn't care. I have to get a job and then buy a house. Sammy and Levi have moved in together and Me and Danny are planning on buying a house together.

"I'm having twins"

"Congrats Lexi!" She ran to me and pulled me into a hug. "Well Lexi I have some news for you"

"What is it?" I placed the picture down and sat up straight.

"Me and Levi found the perfect house for you and Danny"

"You did?" I stood to my feet and looked at her for a moment waiting for her to confirm or deny what she just told me.

"Yes, now come on, grab your coat and phone and let's go"

"Where are we going?"

"To your new house" she spoke in a duh tone. So I grabbed my stuff and headed to the car. Which is where Levi was sitting with Danny. He did get out of the car and kiss me on the cheek, then he opened the back seat door to the car and waited for me to get in.

The drive took about 10 minutes, but it was well worth it. The house was absolutely beautiful. We went right to the back and I was just blown away.

 We went right to the back and I was just blown away

"I think I'm in love" I spoke and ran inside.

"I knew you'd like it" Levi said. Then I ran into the house with such enthusiasm it was hard to keep me and my wolf in check at the same time. I still couldn't believe this was my house, our house. I could hear Danny and the others right behind me as I entered the kitchen. When they got to me I slowly walked over to Danny and pulled him into a kiss. I loved our house and can't wait to see what the future holds for us and our little family.

"Well we're gonna go and let you two settle in" Levi took Sammy's hand and left. I looked around and was so amazed with the amount of space there was. And I love that you can walk straight from the kitchen to the table. It was all like one big dream that you never wanted to wake up from.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" He asked me I then nodded my head to him.

He grabbed my hand. When we got up to the top I saw six bedrooms. How did many kids did they think I'd have? But  I still love it. When we got to, what I think was, the master bedroom I was amazed at how beautiful everything was and I was so excited because when I saw that Sammy had put clothes in the closet. I was walking toward the stairs to go down and then my clumsy self almost slipped and fell down the stairs. But then something happened, Danny grabbed my arm before I fell and I felt sparks. Which meant on thing; Danny is my do over mate.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! So Sorry for the way way way way late update, but school has made me sooo busy. Also there's a dance coming up so I am trying to get ready for that! Anywayyy....

Please vote and comment!

A/N: baby names? I got one named picked out, but need another!

-Hope 🐷