chapter 15

Hey guys quick announce meant! I have a store that I am writing called "Abused By those who 'loved' me" I am very proud of it so far and would love it if you go and read it. Ok now time for the book Hashanah (evil laugh) oh and btw wolf's voice is in bold and humans talking to wolf's is in this text!!
______________________________________
Danny's p.o.v.

I woke up around 3 and went upstairs to find Lexi and a little boy in the guessed room. I am assuming that that is Kaden based off of what Lexi told me about.

She's even more beautiful when She's asleep. Said Jaxson my wolf.

Yeah. She is. I had to agree because that's the truth. She's beautiful. How did I get so lucky?

I don't know because you didn't do ANYTHING!

Shut up you! I'm the one who spends time with her. Its true.

When you decide to actually go home!! He's right. I only spend time with her when I actually come home. What kind of mate am I?

*RING
*RING
*RING

"Hello?" not in the mood to hear from Levi.

"Hey Danny!" Sammy.

"Yes Sammy?"

"Hows Lexi doing?" she sounded very worried. They haven't seen each other since I came home which was 2 days ago. 2 days. Sammy come on.

"She's sleeping right now with Kaden" which I was happy that she found something to do when I was asleep.

"Okay. Well Levi is doing alpha stuff and has nothing for me to do I guess. Hey umm I have a question for you..." she sounded so worried about this. Like she didn't want to ask me.

"What's up?"

"Are you mad at her?" what?

"Why on earth would I be made at her?"

"She is having twins with another man. She came to you pregnant and now you are gonna be a father." I love Lexi so I don't know why Sammy thinks I wouldn't want to be a part of her and her kids life.

"No I'm not mad. I could never be mad at her. I love Lexi and can't wait to have our little family together" it was true. I am excited, but at the same time I'm scared. Okay to be 100% honest I'm freaking out. Like come on...I'm gonna be a dad! Wow.

***Levis p.o.v***

Once Sammy hung up with Danny she came back to my office. Where I was STILL working.

"Come on Levi! There has to be something I can do" she was so bored and I just wanted to spend time without her too.

"Sammy seriously there's nothing for you to do baby. I promise I'm almost done" I kiss her head to try and make her feel better.

"You said that an hour ago!" the and is didn't work. But hey at least I know she WANTS to spend time with me.

"Ugh!!! Fine...you win" I closed my laptop and put my papers away. What she didn't known is that I was working on next weeks stuff so I didn't have to do it then. Plus I couldn't get much done without Danny here, but he has to be with Lexi so I understand. Well Sammy was jumping for joy and practically dragged my out of my office.

"Okay well what movie do you wanna watch first" we were now in our room. Mostly because this is were all of the good movies are.

"I got an idea" I grab her hand and pull her on the bed. She started giggling. God I love her giggle. I kiss her pink pumps lips. Then I slowly move down her neck most likely leaving marks on her soft skin. Once I reach the spot you should mark your mate she moans.

"Yes Levi, mark me" she looked at me.

"Are you sure baby?" I never want to do something the Sammy isn't ready for.

"Yes" I kiss her lips once more and then go to the spot of her neck. I slowing inject my canines into her neck and bite. Once I was done I felt complete. I had marked my mate and I felt complete. After she kissed me once more she passed out. I moved her to the top of the bed with the pillows and went back downstairs to do my work. God I love her.
______________________________________
Hey guys! Can you believe it? He marked her.

A/N: do you want more Sammy and Levies p.o.v??

Please vote and comment.