chapter 6

***Lexis p.o.v***

"W-What?" he loves me?

"I. Still. Love. You" he said it slowly so I could fully understand the words he was standing. I didn't know what to say. I thought he would have found someone else by now.

"I..." he noticed that I couldn't say anything.

"You don't have to say anything yet Lexi. You just left your mate so there's no rush in how you feel towards me" he let go of my hands and started walking away.

"D-Danny!" I screamed for him. He turned around and I started running to him and I to his arms. "I love you too" It was true. He was there for me when I needed him the most. He let me go when I found William. The hug lasted a for about a minute then he let me go. Which made May whimper. He just looked into my eyes.

"You're still perfect" I blushed.

"But what about the baby?" I didn't know if Danny would accept me still and be with me althought I was pregnant with some other man's baby.

"What about It?"

"We come together. You want me, you take the baby too. If bot I understand" I was worried he wouldn't want to take the responsibility of being a father with a kid that's not him.

"I'm going to love him or her as if they're mine" I started smiling. Why could He be my first mate?!

'Lexi get to the ice cream shop now!' Sammy mind linked me. Something must be wrong.

"I have to get to the ice cream shop. Sammy needs me" I started to run, but he grabbed my wrist and looked at me.

"Want me to come?" his words made me feel safe and happy. I love it, I love him. I grabbed his hand and we ran there. He ended up giving me a piggyback ride so we could go faster. But Hey! I am not complaining.

"What's up?" I saw Sammy standing all by herself.

"Levi is hitting on that girl over there" she was now in tears. Why would he do that? I walked over to him.

"Levi...?" he looked at me, VERY worried Like. "Can I talk to you?" he got away from the girl slowly and walk towards me. I just looked at him.

"Yes?" his voice was shaky.

"Why?" I may be treating the "alpha" with disrespect, but he was hurting my friend and I am not gonna stand for that.

"Why what?"

"Why do that to Sammy?" he loomed as if he was gonna cry.

"Because she doesn't fe the same for me so why bother trying to change her mind?" he's an idiot too.

"Samantha loves you" I pointed to her and Danny. He saw she was sobbing and then he actually started to cry. He ran to Sammy and hugged her.

"I- I'm so sorry Samantha" they were crying together, but when they stopped I almost killed him. He kissed her! Oh heck to the no! I was okay with hugs, but my Sammy ain't kissing no boy yet!!!!!!!!!!

"LEVI!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU" He have Sammy a kiss on the cheek and ran. I then started to go after him, but then Sammy grabbed me and held me back. "Let me at him!"

"Lexi he did nothing wrong to me" she was struggling So Danny can and took me from her.

"He kissed my Sammy" I started to cry and I couldn't stop. "I hate werewolf pregnancies" Danny turned me around and gave me a hug. I buried my head in his chest and started bowling. "I wanna go home" I wiped the tears away, but then he lifted my up bridal style and walked me to his house. Wait! HIS house. I said home. But I'm crying and I needed to lay down. He opened the door and Sat me on the couch. Then he went to the kitchen and came back with some water. "Thank you"

"No problem" by now he was next to me and I put my drink on the coffee table. I rested my head on his shoulder and started to doze off. But NOO the pregnant girl can't sleep! My phone just had to ring.

"Hello?" I sounded sleepy.

"Lexi? Where are you? I got to your parents house and they said you weren't there" it was Brayden. I totally forgot he was coming! Uuuggghhh!!! I told him to wait and I hung up.

"Ugh I got to go Danny" he started frowning and them he got up.

"That's okay" He held out his hand for me to take and he helped me up.

"You can come if you want" his frown turned I to a smile and his face brightened when I said that. I didn't want to leave him yet. He took my hand and we went to the door.

"What we have to do?"

"My friend Brayden, alpha of my old pack, came to see me because I told him I was pregnant"

"You make a lot of alpha friends" co me to think of it, I do! Wow that's weird. But I don't care.

"Well I'm just a friendly person" he just chuckled and we kept walking. When we got to the house I walked inside and saw Brayden sitting on the couch. Lazy!

"Lexi" he got up and walked towards me. But he wreaked of William.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sup guysss! How y'all doing? Sorry for the lack of updates I've been pretty busy with school. Plus I have been working on this chapter for like 3 days! I wanted to make sure I got it how I pictured what would happen and I think I got it. Well I hope you liked it. I still need baby names!!

-Hope 🐷