chapter 25

Well Danny went back to work today and I had the twins to myself today. So he left in the afternoon, but at around five in the morning. Yet MY day started at around two thirty this morning. Danny helped a bit, but then he left. So it is now four in the afternoon and I am sitting down for the first time all day. But theeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnn.....

"Alexis!" my mother.

"Uuuuuggggghhhhhh" I got off the couch and walked to the door. "Wwwhhhhaaaatttt????"

"Alexis, what was that about?"

"I'm sorry mama its just that I just sat down for the first time all freaking day and you just interu-" there it is again.

"Aaaahhhh!" the twins.

"Ma" I slump over to the stairs. I go up and grab Leo. I was about to go and see Blossom, but I look over and she's....gone?! Wait! No she's in mamas arms. "What are you a ninja?" I ask my mother.

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't even hear you come up the stairs. Then you grab Blossom and I didn't even see you do that" she started giggling.

"Honey I came here to help you not be a...ninja?" then I laughed.

"Thanks mama" I smile and then go back to Leo. "Are you hungry buddy?" he giggled. "Mama can you feed her?"

"Sure thing kiddo" she looks around. "Do you breast feed them"

I look at her with a face that said 'duh' "if I breast feed them would I ask you to feed her?"

"Okay. So no. Got it" she's pretty, but not that smart. But I love her to death.

"The bottles are over there" I pointed to the changing table. "I made them like 5 minutes ago because I knew they would eat soon"

"Good thinking" she went over and grabbed the bottle. "So where's Danny?"

"Work. He hasn't been there in days because of me"

"Samantha?"

"She's the Luna. She got stuff to do mama"

"Can't Brayden come and help?"

"He's an alpha"

"What about Jay? He has triplets so he should know I thing or two"

"He actually hasn't came and seen me" Now that I think about it Jay hasn't came and seen the kids yet. Well I don't want to get to worked up about it. He probably got busy. Like mama said he has triplets. He's gotta be a busy guy. I got a phone call. Perfect!

"Hello?" I answered a bit rude.

"Come outside" who was this?

"Mama be right back can you keep watch of Blossom?" she just nodded her head. I walk down the stairs with Leo in my hands and I walk to the day. When I do I see....
______________________________________
Before reading on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what you think it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

______________________________________
I see........Sebastian?

"Surprise" she said.

"A surprise indeed" for people who don't know, everyone, Sebastian is Danny's brother.

"I came to meet my niece and nephew" he gave me a little hug. Not crushing Leo though.

"Well this is Leo. He is the oldest by ten minutes" Sebastian looked at Leo in awww (rohannathompson7 thank you for the name Sebastian)

"He's a little mamas boy isn't he?" now that I think about it...

"Defiantly" I then look at the stairs and back at him. "If you follow me you can see Blossom and my mother"

"How is my mom #2" since me and Danny were so close in school Sebastian and Danny got close to my family as well.

"Well ask her yourself" I walk into the room to see my mom rocking a sleeping Blossom back and fourth.

"Mom" he ran and gave her a hug. Still being careful of the baby.

"Sebastian" her face lit up. She stood up and put Blossom in her crib and gave him a good hug. I look at them and put Leo in his crib.

"Guys lets go down stairs" I whisper to them. The twins are fast asleep and I don't want to wake them. We all go down stairs and I make us all some brownies.

"Really L you don't have to do that. I could have" He has always called me L and I call him S. I don't know. It just happened.

"S you are MY guest" I slap his arm. Which he then puts his hand to his heart like a dram queen.

"Well where is my big brother anyway?" I sigh at the though of Danny. I miss him.

"Pack work"

"Oh. Sorry L"

"Its fine. I got some alone time with the kids"

"Alexis your father is coming down here and he and I think it would be a great idea got you to take Sebastian to the pack house and you too can see Danny. Me and your father will take care of the babies" I hug my mother and say thank you. I then grab my phone and purse and get into Sebastian's car. When we walk in I instantly see Samantha pacing back and fourth. I run up to her.

"Sammy what's wrong?"

"Max. He umm----well....he's kinda..."

"Spill it"

"He didn't come her to fuck up my life"

"Then why did he come?" it makes no sense.

"He came to look for his mate and to tell me he's...gay"

"What now?" wait huh?

"He's gay" okay.

"Good for him. I'm glad he figured that out" I had no idea.

"So now he is out looking for his mate"

"Well why didn't you come see me?"

"I've been super busy with Luna stuff and also a private thing" what was she talking about?

"Whatever that is I will get you to tell me, but for now...Sebastian?" Sammy looked around and see saw him and ran to him.

"Sebastian!" she hugged him so tight I swear his face turned blue.

"Lexi?" I turn around to see...William?
______________________________________
Heck to the no!!!!!!! He's back!!!! Oh no.

Vote

And

Comment!!!!