chapter 4

***Lexi's p.o.v***

After the hospital we got back on the road. I Sat in silence. I didn't know what to do.

"Lexi if you won't talk about it with me them at least tell Brayden" Sammy wants to talk about it, but I'm just shocked still. So all I did was nod my head yes.

'Brayden?' I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried.

'Lexi'

'I have to Tell you something'

'What is it? Something wrong?' here goes nothing.

'Umm I just got out of the doctors because I was puking a lot...and...I'm pregnant' it took him a bit to reply. Which made me even more worried.

'You? Pregnant? With William?' Really? No Brayden me and William were cheating on each other. NO! He's the cheater! Not me!

'No duh it's Williams! I wouldn't cheat on my mate like he did' because I'm a werewolf I am not pregnant for 9 months. I'm pregnant for 4 or in some cases 5. And I found out I'm a month pregnant. So I either have 3 or 4 left. Jeezs why couldn't I find out sooner. I'm even happier that I'm getting away from William. Hopefully he never find a out about the baby. I don't want my child going through what I did when I was with him.

'okay are you guys there yet?'

'about to be. We're about 5 minutes away' why did he need to know where I was?

'Okay I'm leaving Jason in charge and I'm coming to see You' Like I said brother I never wanted.

'No you should stay with the pack' I didn't want something bad to happen with the pack when He is here because of me.

' To late I'm on my way Lexi' God why does he have to do this? But I'm not arguing because I'm about to see my parents. When we pulled into the pack we were met buy fathers alpha Levi. He's my age and we were best friends as kids, but then I moved with Sammy to a new pack. We got out of the car I heard Levi first.

"Lexi!" we ran to each other and went into a big hug.

"Levi! I missed you" the hug later a few more seconds then he let me go.

"I missed you to Lexi" he patted me on the head. I hate that! Levi has always been taller than me.

"Hey I have to Tell my parents something and you need to hear it too" I wanted to tell him too. "That is if I'm allowed here" no matter if Levi and I are friends he is still the alpha so he's in charge.

"You're always welcomed here" he looked up when he saw Sammy. "S-Sammy?!" what happened to him.

"Levi? Is t-that you?!" she stuttered too. What was happening?!

"Uh- umm how-how have you b-been?" he seemed nervous.

"Boy just shut up and hug me already" she dropped our bags and ran to him. He lifted her into the air, still in a hug, and spun them around. She looked so happy. So did he. Hmmm....WAIT!!

"Samantha Ray Angel!" I was shocked she had not told me. "Levi Anthony Wilson" Neither did he! Does the word friend not not mean anything to them? Seriously what the heck is this!

"Lexi?" the said in unison. I grabbed my bag and gave Sammy hers and practically dragged her to my parents house. And of course Levi was following close behind.

"Mama? Daddy?" I know I sound like a child, but I haven't seen them in so long.

"Alexis!" my mother has always called me Alexis, but I tell everyone to call me Lexi. Everyone except my mother. What? She's my mom.

"Mom I know we just got here, but I need to talk to Sammy"

"Ooh honey! You must be tired anyway so just go upstairs and you two get settled in and we'll talk later" my mother and father gave us a big hug and we went upstairs.

"Okay I hate you" how could she not tell me!

"Wait what? Why? What did I do?" oh ya can't guess Sammy!

"You never told me you like Levi" I waved my hands in a duh motion.

"I have no idea what you are talking about" she couldn't look me in the eyes that whole time.

"And having him not tell me he likes you" I was walking back in fourth in our room. My mom and dad put another bed in it a while back for when me and Sammy came to visit. But I still had quite a big space to walk around.

"He does?" she didn't know. She's an idiot. It was like he was screaming it to the world. The way he looked at her, talked to her, hugged her, even the way he said her name. Like god how could she not know!

"Oh my goodness. Okay, okay I have to calm down. Lets go. I have to tell mom and dad now"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry I know this was supposed to be an update for a different book, but my sister isn't home to help me with that one. So here this is! Well I hope you all are having a great day!

Please vote and comment

-Hope 🐷