Chapter 55

Lexi's p.o.v.

I haven't seen Luke or William in sometime now. I don't know how long it has been but its been a while. I haven't eaten in a couple days. This highschool was for werewolves only so its basically in the middle of no where. To make matters even better I found out the school shut down a couple years back. Luke told me he was the one that put the silver in Blossoms bottle. His plan was to put it in both the bottles but got interrupted. He was in my house planning to hurt my babies. I don't know how Blossom is doing or even if she's alive. Silver is very harmful to any werewolf, but a baby? Its so much worse.

"Well look who's awake" the devils voice came from behind me.

I turned around and saw Luke standing there with an evil smile and William right behind him acting like this is all normal.

"Let's have some fun" Luke said walking towards me. I scooted back till I was at the wall. When he was just an inch away from me my heart was racing and I felt like I couldn't breath.

"Now Now Luke we talked about this" I heard William say. I've noticed that William is in charge here. Luke does not do anything without William saying its okay. I have to get him to turn on him.

"Luke, watch her, I'll be back" he said. Then left.

Once he was gone I knew this was my chance.

"Why do you listen to him?"

"What?"

"You're an Alpha! He's a wolf that lost his title"

He looked lost in thought. He obviously never thought of that. Idiot.

"Luke I know you don't want to hurt me. You're a good guy. Just let me go"

"Lexi I can't"

"Yes you can"

"You don't understand" he was on the verge of tears.

"Then tell me"

"H-he has my mate and daughter"

I was shocked. I didn't even know he found his mate. Let alone have a daughter too.

"Luke I can help you"

"How?"

"I can find them"

"How?"

"First you have to let me go" I said motioning to the way I was tied to the chair.

He looked like he was debating for a minute. Then he got up. I thought be was going to walk out, leave me there, wait for William to take care of me. But he cut me loose.

"Thank you" I said and hugged him.

"Now take me home"

"You have to help me find them"

"I know, but I have to go home first"

He nodded and grabbed my arm. He made me follow him to the exit and into his truck. I buckled up once in the passenger seat a d waited for him to drive. But he never came. William did.

"Oh Lexi dear. You were so close. but not close enough"
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Vote

Comment

Stay beautiful 😋