Chapter 29

It was around three in the s her book when the kids woke up. I fed them and changed them, but I guess they weren't tired. So I took them down stares and put Leo in the swing and Blossom in the walker. I put on Mickey Mouse and went back to cooking. Them all of a sudden the home phone rang.

"Hello?" no one ever calls the home phone. Weird.

"Hey" Jay?

"Jay? Is that you?"

"Yeah. Hey sis"

"Hey. What do you need" you wanna call me mean for just saying 'what do you need?' go right ahead, but honey! He has not come see the kids AT. ALL. Talk about rude.

"Umm, I was wondering, can me and the kids come over?" wow. Didn't see that coming.

"When?"

"Now"

"Sure, but if you do those kids are helping me bake" I said smiling. Then I realized he couldn't see me so I...kept on smiling!

"Okay sure thing" he chuckled a bit.

"Okay. Well I'll see ya in a bit. By the way the babies are in the living room sleeping so tell the kids to be quiet coming I please"

"Sure thing. I'll see ya in a bit"

"Okay. Bye" he hung up without a goodbye. I finish cooking. I'm making steak with mashed potatoes and Corn. I made a little extra in case they want to stay. If not I'll give it so Levi and Sammy. Since god knows Sammy can't cook. About ten minutes later the door opened so I rushed to see who it was. When I got there I saw Kaden, Emma, Ashlyn, and Jay. Kaden ran and hugged me.

"Auntie Lexi" he said I bent down and gave him a real hug.

"So you are talking" he nodded his head. Seconds later the girls ran to me and hugged me. I hugged them back and kissed them all on the head. I then go and hug my brother. "Hey" I say letting him go.

"Hey" he then kisses my cheek. "Kids take your shoes off" they do as they are told and then take their jackets off and look at me.

"You guys can hang them right there" I said pointing to the hooks on the wall.

"Daddy said something about us helping you cook" Emma stated.

"Yep. We are gonna be baking a cake" the girls got all excited, but the boys looked bored. "But first" I looked at Jay. "Have you guys eaten yet?"

"Uh no. Not yet. We were gonna eat when we left"

"Let me save you the trouble. I made extra food. Danny will be home late and I made food for two. Them I made extra just in case you guys were hungry. Want some?"

"Can we daddy?" they all said at once and looked at their father.

"I guess so" they all cheered. "What do you say to auntie Lexi"

"Thank you" the say in unison and hug me once more.

"Its no problem, but you guys need to be quiet please. The babies are sleeping" they nodded their heads and followed me to the dinning room. I got the food out of the fridge and heated it up. I got four plates out and plopped some food down on them. I then gave each one a plate.

"You're not eating?" Ashlyn asked while shoving some potatoes in her mouth.

"I'm gonna wait for uncle Danny to get home" I said with a giggle. The. I heard a cry from the living room. I got up to go get it.

"I got it sis" I was shocked with what he just said.

"Thanks. Bottles are in the fridge and diapers are upstairs" I sat back down when he gave me a nod and left. Seconds later the crying stopped.

"You have kids?" Emma asked.

"Yes I do. I have a little girl" I said tapping her nose. Then I looked at Kaden. "And a little boy" he smiled.

"Yes. I'm not the only boy now" I laughed at his comment.

"So you're a mommy!" Ashly seemed most excited.

"Yep and you're a cousin" she smiled and continued eating. Then Jay walked in with the kids in his hands.

"So what are their names?" I got up and picked up my daughter.

"This" I looked at her. "Is Blossom" I them look at my son. "And that is Leo"

"Hi Leo. I'm your uncle Jay" he said looking at Leo. I gave him I walk over to the table and sit down with Blossom in my hands.

"Hi Blossom" Kaden came over and whispered to her. "I'm your cousin" I look down and smile at him.

"Do you wanna hold her?" he looked at me and nodded. He ran to the couch and sat down. I adjusted his arms and sat her gently in his arms.

"She's so small" he said and looked at her confused.

"You used to be that small too" Jay stated. Coming out of know where with my son.

"Aunty Lexi?" Ashlyn came over.

"Yes Ashlyn?"

"May I hold Leo?" she seemed nervous to ask.

"Of course you can, but you got to sit down first" she smiled and ran to the other side of Kaden.

"Jay?" I looked at him and he handed me Leo. I then adjusted her arms as well and placed Leo in her arms.

"You're right Kaden" they looked at each other. "They are small"

"Emma? Do you wanna hold the babies?" she looked at them and shook her head. "No thank you" with that she went and watched the t.v.

"Want some help cleaning up?" Jay asked.

"If you want, but if you want you can stay here with them" I pointed to Ashlyn and Kaden still holding the kids.

"Good point" he walked over and sat down in between them.

"You're a good dad Jay" I said knowing he heard me. Before he could respond I went to the dinning room.

What the heck!?

I didn't know three kids and a freaking adult could make such a mess! I stated. There was potatoes on the floor, the chairs, and the table.

"Wow" I went and grabbed the plates and put them in the sink and grabbed a rag and went to the table. "This is gonna take a while"
______________________________________
Hey guys! Please...

vote

AND

Comment!!