chapter 40

It was about six o'clock in the morning and I could t sleep. Blossom is out there and u have to find her. I have mine linking Danny so I could make sure Leo is okay. Which is he perfectly fine, the ks for asking. Now I have to just wait? Remember not good at the waiting game.

"Lexi" I turn around to see Amanda. She has tears in her eyes.

"What?" I asked worried as heck.

"We-Blossom-well"

"No. No. She can't be" she can't be dead.

"No! God no! She isn't dead"

I let out a breath of relief. "Them what's wrong?"

"Well at the edge of the border we found some-umm-Blood" I look at her in shock and confusion. "It was Blossoms" I shook my head as hard as I could. Like I could just shake the questions that I had out.

"He hurt her" I saw down and put my head in my hands and start sobbing.

"The pack doctor said it wasn't long ago. So they must have left. We will still look, but you might want to go and follow the tracks. You are her mother and she will want to see you moat of all" I got up and hugged her.

"Thank you. For everything" I then let her go and leave. I pack some clothes she gave me and some door and water and leave. I was at the border and I set the back pack down and went behind a tree and stripped off my clothes. I put them in the bag and shift. I put the bag in my mouth and make my journey.

Hello Lexi the bitch is in my head now.

Whee is Blossom Sarah?

Oh I can't tell you. Maybe my mate can though. She said acting as innocent.

Hey Alexis.

William. He knew I hated him so why hide it.

Why didn't you tell me I had a daughter?

You didn't ask. Plus you have a son. The bitch tool only one. She shouldn't have taken either of the. I say with a whole lot of anger.

She was doing what o told her to do. We were trying to get you, but the kid started crying so she grabbed the next best thing. Our daughter. I can always pay see the smirk on his face.

Where is Blossom! I was through playing his game.

She fine. For now. Go to the place where we first met that's where you'll fine me. I met William at a party at a hotel.

On my way. I say then cut off the mine link. I ran all the way there. Its abandoned now. Figures. I quickly go behind a tree and change. Once I'm some o make my way to a window. I look inside to see William and Sarah making out. Talk about gross. Like ewww. She's gonna get a disease or something. I then notice a crib in the corner. Its empty and filled with blood and Blossoms favorite blanket.

I ran to the door at the front and open it. The two split apart slowly. "Alexis you came" William said. A little to happy.

"Where is my daughter?" I say gritting my teeth.

"You mean our daughter" he said and smirked.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'. "Where is she?"

"In do time Lexi" Sarah said.

"That's Alexis to you. Didn't think you resort to being a whore. Guess I was wrong" I said. Oh gosh Lexi shut up they have Blossom.

"If I'm a whore for kissing him then you a slut for doing him" she said. She called me a slut because I slept with William. She probably has too so she a slut too. Dumb ass.

"I'm right here" William said.

"Like anyone cares" I mumble to myself. "Where is Blossom?"

"Her names Blossom" she said and smiled. "What's boys name?"

"L-Leo" I stuttered once I was that there was blood on his hand. I need to find Blossom.

"Sarah go check on the kid" she did as she was told and left. Making sure to slam her elbow into my ribs.

"Run along pup" I said once the lain left. She was about to hit me again, but William stopped her.

"Not yet" she smiles and left.

"The slut and the woman beater" I said and raised my eyebrows at him. Lexi shut up! To late. "You two make a horrid couple" I said then gave his a fake smile.

Then all of a sudden I felt a pain on my wrist and I cried. I look down and see he put silver chains on me. Which if you don't know is a pretty fucked up move to werewolves. Silver that stuff fucking hurts. He grabbed the end of the chain, which was wrapped with some sort of plastic so it won't hurt him, and literally began dragging me to the crib. Once we got there I grabbed her blanket and held it. I don't care of I have blood on me o just want my baby back.

"Now that she is gone" he began and the slapped me. I screamed.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled at him.

"Wow you have gotten sassy. I love it. It makes me want to hit you more" with that he punched me in the stomach. I hunched over in pain and tried to breath. Tried. It took me a few seconds. Then he grabbed my hair and forced me to stand up. "You're mine again bitch" he said in my ear then through me against a wall. That was the last thing I saw before the world went black.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Double update!!!!! Yeah! Where's Blossom? Why is there blood? Is she alive? Read and find out! I know, I know, I'm evil. Hahaha. Please...

Vote...

And...

Comment!