chapter 45

Finally.

3...

2...

1...

I open the doors to my home.

Home

I wasn't gone that long, but the words feel so foreign to say. I'm holding Blossom as I walk up to her room and place her in her crib. You could tell she felt home. She looked at the light pink sheets like they were an object from a dream.

"Yeah sweetie, we're home" I say and hold her close. Within ten minutes she was asleep. I turn around to see Danny holding a smiling Leo. I grab him and spin him ground in the middle of the room before coming to a stop in front of his bed where I give him a hug and kiss head. Then I place him in the crib and he falls fast asleep.

"He is exhausted" Danny said in the doorway.

"You are too?" I asked looking at the bags under his eyes.

"I couldn't sleep without you" he stated. Looking down at the ground. I walk up to him and put my arms around his neck and kiss his nose.

"Lets get some sleep" I say and start walking to the room.

I jump into my oh so familiar bed and snuggle with the blankets. I'm almost fully asleep when I feel Danny's arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer.

Morning

I woke up to the smell of French toast coming from the kitchen. I basically M drawn to it.

"Morning" I hear as I enter the kitchen to so my amazing mate making breakfast.

"Good Morning" I say and grab a plat and give him a quick kiss. "And good morning to you too babies" I say and give the twins each a kiss on there heads.

"How did you sleep?" he asked me.

"Better than I have in a long time" I said while shoving some French toast in my mouth.

"Lexi" he started. "W-" he seemed nervous to continue. "What happened to Blossoms arm?"

I knew he would ask this soon.

"Did you find the warehouse?"

He nodded.

"Did you find the blood?"

His eyes widened. Piecing together the pieces.

"What did he do to you?" he asked. His voice filled with anger and concern.

"Danny-" I started.

"What did he do to you?" he said again. More anger this time.

I didn't say anything. All I did was lift my shirt to show my stomach. His eyes widened. He opened his mouth, but I put my hand up to stop him. Letting him know I wasn't finish. Them I lift my sleeve to show my burns from the silver. Yes the pain has gone away and its slowly fading away, but still very noticeable.

"He also hit me a lot and once his me with a gun" I added.

He stared at me. Waiting for me to continue.

"That's it" I stated.

"Did he...touch you?" he asked.

"No!" I said, a bit loud. "I would kill the bastered before I'd let him do that"

"Good" he said. Then turned back to cooking.

"I think I'm gonna take the kids and we're gonna go to the park with Olivia. Wanna come?" I asked. Finishing me food.

"Will Rian be there too?" he asked. Boys will be boys.

"Yes" I said. Rolling my eyes.

"I'm in" he said giving me a quick kiss as he sits down and starts eating.

"Okay" I said grabbing my plate and the kids also. "I'm gonna go get me and them ready" I said putting the dishes in the dish washer.

I then made my way and grabbed Leo. I adjusted him so he was sitting on my hip. Then I Grabbed Blossom and did the same on my other side. Then went upstairs.

"You guys are getting big" I commented as I set them on the ground of their room. Then I walked to the closet.

"Lets see. Its sunny and warm out so Blossom you can wear......" I looked around. Then found it. "This!" I said.

I grabbed her black dress that had about a dozen sunflowers on it and was a little ruffly at the bottom, but not to much. I mix that with some yellow candles to match her dress.

"And for Leo" I said looking through the closet once more.

"this" I said while grabbing some blue suspender shorts and a white shirt with some blue strips to come this top half. I also get some black sneakers to go with it.

I undress Blossom from her pajamas and changer then quickly put her in her cute little outfit.

I put her back on the ground and pick up Leo and do the same. When I finish pitting on his left shoe Danny walks in.

"Don't you just look adorable" he comments while picking up Blossom and throwing her in the air and catching her as she falls back down. The room is fill with her laughter as I pick up Leo and hold him tight and spin around the room. If someone were to walk in they would probably think we're crazy. Seeing Danny hold Blossom and run around the room with her in his hands looking as if she's flying and me just spinning around with Leo in my arms. Some may call it crazy, but we call it fun. I love theses three more than life and I couldn't have asked the moon goddess for anything better because she gave me the best.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Hello my amazing and wonderful readers! How are you all today? I just wanna thank you all for your wonderful support for this story. I love reading your comments they are funny and so heart warming. Love y'all!

When's your birthday?
Mine is November 5th