chapter 38

I woke up with the sound sound of an alarm ringing.

"I thought I told you to make sure to turn that dame thing off!" I hear a voice say. I look up to see Olivia covering her eyes with a pillow.

"And I thought I told you I did!" I heard Samantha yell.

"How 'bout you two stop arguing and tell me what happened last night" I said and sat up only to see that we are in the guest room. And it was a mess.

"I don't know" Olivia said. "We woke up like twenty minutes ago and saw this" she said, talking about the room.

"Where are the boys?" I asked.

"Don't know, don't care" Sammy said.

"Levi is so lucky to have you as a mate" I said to her.

"Call it fate" she mumbled into a pillow.

"I'll call it karma" Olivia said back. Which I gotta say made me laugh.

"Call it what ever the fuck you want. As long as I can sleep" we laughed at her and then looked at each other. At that point we were thinking the same thing. I ran to the bathroom with her hot on my heels and then we filled the tub with ice cold water.

"What the-? Are you two bathing together now?" we heard her scream. We just laughed and turned off the water. I put my hand in and instantly took it out.

"That fucker is c-cold" I said while drying my hand.

"Perfect" she said looking at me with devil eyes. We walked into the room and looked at Sammy.

3...

2...

1...

We grabbed her and hurried to the bathroom.

"Ahhhh! What the fuck! Put me down!" she yelled.

"Okay" we said in unison and dropped her into the tub.

"AAAAAAAhhhhhhh!!!" me and Olivia was freaking dying now. We looked at spEak my and saw her eyes looking at us. If looks could kill we would be so dead right now. "You're. Dead." was all she said and we ran.

"We're sorry Sammy"

"We love you!"

We yelled as we got down stairs and saw the guys sitting on the couch.

"Help!" we jumped on them and tried to hide.

"What did you two do now?" Levi asked. "And where's Samantha?"

"AH!" we pointed to a very wet and very angry Sammy.

"These two thought it would be funny to literally drag me put of bed and throw me into an. Ice. Cold. Bath"

"Do you have a death wish!" Levi looked at us concerned.

"No!" we said together.

"Now you do" Sammy said and walked towards us.

"No! Please! I wanna live to see my kids graduate" I pleaded because she grabbed me first.

"I'll tell Blossom and Leo you love them" She said and dragged me out side.

"Ah!" I was bow pushed into the pool and was trying to get out. Then something was thrown on my head. "What the heck!" I looked and saw Olivia. "What do you eat?" I asked her.

"Sorry" she said and looked around. "I'm freezing. Lets get back inside"

"Agreed" I said and we got out. We got to the door and pulled on it. It wouldn't budge.

"That bitch locked is out!" I screamed. I looked inside, the glass door, and saw that Sammy tied up the boys. "The fuck?"

"Samantha! Open the door" we banged on the door and she just looked at us and smirked.

"Nahh" is all she said.

"You distract her and I'll find a way in" I told Olivia and with that I left. Iran to the front door. Course! It was locked. I ran to the side of the house and climbed a tree and crawled onto the roof. I got to a window and it was locked. "Curse my over protective motherly instincts" I climbed down and saw Olivia inside. She was on the ground with her eyes closed. The door was opened and I rushed inside.

"Olivia?" I picked her up. She wasn't breathing. "Olivia!" I pulled her closer and started crying. All of A sudden something was spilt on my head. I looked up to see Samantha standing there with a, now empty, bucket of mud. I heard laughing and looked down to see Olivia. I dropped her and she crashed on the ground with a thud.

"Ouch!" she said when she drops up.

"I thought you were dead!" I screamed at her and pushed her. She stumbled, but kept her balance.

"I'm sorry. Sammy made me" she said trying now to laugh. I looked around to see the boys just watching and laughing. Then I looked at Sammy who looked happy with what she did.

"Screw all of you" I said and marched up stairs. I went in my room and slammed the bathroom door shut and took a nice long hot shower.

"Babe?" I heard Danny from the other side.

"Go away" I said and continued my shower.

"Babe they're gone come on out" I don't believe him.

"Liar" is all I said before I turner up my music. I got put about 20 minutes later and got changed right in time for my mom to drop off the kids. "My babies! I missed you two so much" I said and gave them each kisses on their heads. I took them up stairs and played with them. Them Danny walked in.

"Mind if I join?" I just looked at him.

"What do you guys think?" I picked them up and turned them to look at him. They each giggled and reached for him.

"I'll take that as a yes" he sat down and played with Blossom and I played with Leo. I looked over because Danny got up. He picked up Blossom and took her to the rocking chair. And rocked her slowly.

Danny's p.o.v.

Blossom started yawning so I took her over to the rocking chair and rocked her. She looked at me with her little green eyes.

"How dare you do this to me" I look at Lexi. She looked scared and confused.

"W-What so you mean?"

"How dare you give me a daughter that is so adorable. Now I have to be one of those over protective dads" Lexi just laughed at me. "You're gonna have all the boys after you" I looked at my daughter. My daughter. "But daddy won't let them. Nope" she looked at me them smiled. She them fell asleep. I look over to see Lexi holding a sleeping Leo. I love my family.

I love my family.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. Please...

Vote

And

Comment!