chapter 47

"I'm pregnant"

"What?!" Samantha is pregnant. "Does Levi know?"

"Not yet" she said.

"Tell him" I demanded.

"I am going to. I'm going to at your place tonight"

We all planned on going to my place and they'll all stay in guess bedrooms and Maia will use the portable crib tonight. Its gonna be like a big sleepover. For adults. An adult sleepover. Is that a thing? Probably.

"You better" I am so excited.

"Now that she knows lets get these cuties on the swings" Olivia says.

I laugh and nod my head. I then push the twins stroller and start going towards the swings. I got Blossom out and put het in a swing and then got Leo out and put him in the swing next to her.

"Lexi can I push her?" Samantha asked.

"You sure?" I look at her once Leo is in the swing. "You really don't have to" I say looking back at them.

"I want to" she said and went towards Blossom. "Besides I gotta get used to taking care of kids some how"

"I guess so" I say smiling. I then start gently pushing Leos swing.

"Wanna go up high?" she said to Blossom in a baby voice.

"Not to high Sammy. She is just a baby so it could scare her or worse hurt her" I said not taking my eyes off Leo. He is defiantly a mamas boy.

"I know Lexi" she giggled.

"I know you know!" I said back.

For the rest of the day we just played. We went of the swings, seesaw, and the slide. I had both the twins on my lap when we went down the twisty slide.

"Weeeeeee!" I said as we go down. The park was filled with their giggles. Once we reached the bottom they both yawned. Like at the same time. And ended at the same time. Like the SAME time. Twins.

"You three tired?" Danny asked coming and leaning against the top of the slide.

"Yes" I said and leaned back and let my body lay on the slide.

"Lets get you home then" he said and picked us all up together.

"Woah" I said when I felt the warmth and comfort of the orange plastic slide leave my back and was replaced with the arms of my mate.

He just laughs at my reaction and walks to the car. When we get there I put the twins in their car seats and get in the car. Right before Danny gets in I remember.

"Danny!" he stops before getting into the car. "The stroller" I say. I pointed to the swings where I left it.

"I got it. I got it" he said and ran to the swings.

I look in the back to check on the twins and see they are both already asleep. I smile at them and turn so I'm looking out the window. I stare at the edge of the woods ready to go home. As I'm doing so I have a strange feel as though something is watching me. Or someone. But before my train of thought could continue I hear Danny closing the door and putting his seat belt on.

"Anything else?" He asks before he starts the car.

"Nope I'm all good" I say and lean against the window and slowly close me eyes.

"Are you that tired?" I could feel his eyes on me, but only for a moment. "Because if so I could tell everyone to come tomorrow and we can go straight to bed" honestly this boy is to nice to me sometimes.

"No I'll be fine" I said and drift off into sort nap.

"Lexi?"

"Mmmm"

"Lexi?"

"Mmmmm?"

"Lexi?" this person is gonna die!

"Hmmmm!"

"Lexi!" that's it.

"Bitch what the fuck do you want!" I scream.

"Woah" Danny said.

"Oh Danny I'm sorry" I didn't know it was him. I was just mad because he woke me from my nap.

"Its fine. I just wanted to tell you the kids are in bed and everybody will be here soon"

"You brought us all inside, put the kids in bed, and let me continue to sleep on the couch?" is he for real?

"Yes?" he said. More of a question than an answer.

"Danny!" I said and gave him a hug.

"Lexi? Why are you acting so weird?"

"I just love you" I said and buried my face in his chest.

"I love you too"
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
I know. I know. Lame chapter. I will try to make the next one better. I hope you all are having a wonderful day or night!

What time are you reading this?
I wrote it at 9:27 p.m.