chapter 22

***Samantha's p.o.v.***

Me I leads me to out room and shuts the door. Right when he did I kinda sort of flipped.

"I promise Sammy" I mimic him in my guy voice.

"Samantha I have kept my promise I didn't do anything. She did"

"What the fuck did she do?"

"I got up to get away from her them she kept coming closer so I backed up till I hit the wall then she kissed me and pushed me on the couch and I got away right when you came back. Bad timing again"

"Levi you're a fucking alpha! You could have easily pushed her off. Or did you enjoy the little hoe?!" lets see him explain his way out of this one.

"I was still fucking mad at those people for what they did to you and if I did push her away she would have went flying through the wall! I don't really think that Killing someone is good for OUR  pack reputation. So I thought that walking away, instead of beating the shot out of someone, was the best idea. One because I don't hit girls and two because I didn't want her dead"

"You didn't WANT her dead?" the fuck is that suppose to mean.

"I didn't want her dead. For the pack" he is still not off the hook.

"How the fuck do you expect me to believe that bull shit!" he comes closer to me and crashes his lips to mine. It takes me by surprise, but I started kissing back once I realized what was happening. We were fighting for dominance. I pulled away for air.

"That's why. Those sparks prove that I love you and only you. I can't have that feeling with anyone else but you. So you can chose to believe me or not" he opened the door and walked out. I was debating on staying in our room and staying away from everyone, but then I heard Charlotte yell.

"Levi! I missed you" then I felt the pain in my stomach like I did When I left for the tour. The pain I felt when Charlotte kissed Levi. I have to find out what they're doing. I run down stairs and see her hugging him. I walk over and push her off him.

"What The hell sissy!" I go and wrap my arms around Levis waist.

"Sorry Charlie, but he's mine" I look at Levi to see him smirking at me. "I love you"

"I love you too" he leans down and kisses me. Then there was a knock at the door. It was Noah. Levis third in command.

"Come in Noah" when he enters I see Charlotte's face light up.

"Alpha I-" he looked at Charlotte and then Levi then back at Charlotte. "Mine" he ran to her and kissed her.

"I'm Charlotte" she said after their little make out session.

"Noah" they just stared at each other. My little sister actually has a mate. And its Noah! But he's so nice and sweet and she is just....not.

"Noah?" Levi spoke up.

"Oh right. Uh I was just coming to tell you that Danny can't come today"

"And why not?" Levi didn't seem mad about the fact that Noah just found his mate. He barely seemed like he cared.

"Alexis is have a fit about it. She is crying and screaming and just going ballistic" I heard Levi chuckle. I elbowed him slightly.

"Thank you Noah" Noah went back to looking at Charlotte.

"Hey Noah. I see you have met my little sister Charlotte" I went and stood next to her.

"Sister?"

"Yep" Charlotte said and put her arm around me all buddy buddy like. You know, when she isn't being a bitch Charlotte isn't that bad. I think that now that she has a mate we may actually become friends.

"Well Charlotte its very nice to meet you" he took her hand and kissed her knuckles one by one. She bit her bottom lip. "Do you wanna go on a walk with me?"

"Yeah that would be cool" cool? Not the best word chose sissy. I've never seen her nervous before. Unless she was talking to dad. Weird.

"Well then. Shall we?" she took his hand. Then off they went.

"Well I think its been a long day. How about I show you guys to your rooms?" Levi said as he guided my parents and Max upstairs. Them we went in our room.

"Did you mean it?" I rolled over to face him.

"Mean what?" he questioned. Looking at me with his beautiful baby blue eyes.

"When you said you loved me" he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Of course I did. Did you mean it?" I smiled and kissed him softly.

"Yes I did" he kissed me again and them we went to sleep.

***Lexis p.o.v.***

"YOU'RE NEVER HOME AND I'M STUCK HERE IN THIS STUPIDE BEAUTIFUL HOUSE ALL BY MY SELF. I HAVE TWO FREAKING BABIES GROWING IN MY BELLY AND ARE READY TO COME INTO THE WORLD ANY DAY NOW AND I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!" I have been screaming at him for the last hour.

"Babe I haven't been helping Levi is three days. I have to go back eventually. Plus I will be there when they come" ugh! He doesn't get it. I burst out in tears.

"I can't do this by myself!"

"What do you want me to do then?"

"AHH!" I'm so mad and sad and happy. "I just want theses babies to come out all ready. I love them to death, but I just can't do anything without crying or getting mad. I nearly through a cookie at you earlier when you were watching t.v."

"What? You nearly through a what at me?" is he not listening!

"A cookie" come one not that hard. "I nearly through a cookie at your head. Its not weird" its not. All I did was almost through a cookie at his head. Like come on.

"All I did was watch t.v." and I was cooking dinner, cleaning the house, and doing laundry.

"You were watching t.v. and I was doing laundry, then I was cleaning, then I cooked dinner"

"Lexi! That was yesterday and I helped you. You fell asleep after baking cookies" wait what?

"Oh right" okay. "Woops"
______________________________________
Two updates in one day!!!! Hahaha!! Yeah!

Happy (late) thanksgiving!!!

Please vote and comment!