chapter 17

***Levis p.o.v***

"What was that all about" Stephany asked.

"I fucked up" I started to panic thinking about what Samantha though just happened. "You need to leave now"

"Why? We're just cousins. We didn't do anything wrong" ugh even as a kid my cousin has always been a dumb blond. Yet she is very smart.

"Yeah, but think of it in here shoes. She sees her mate with an other woman at 3 a.m. What do you think she was thinking!" Samantha thought that I was cheating on her. Oh my god I fucked up!

"Wait she thought- EWWW! Like I would ever. Andrew is waaaaaaay better!" Andrew is her mate.

"Of course you would think that. One: he's tour mate. Two: I'm your cousin" she just stuck out her tongue and got up and left. Minutes after I heard a knock at the door. I opened it quickly hoping it was Sammy, but of course not. It was...Danny?

"What the fuck? Why are you here? Its 5 a.m."

"I was forced here because Samantha is at the house and was crying. Mind telling me what the hell happened?" so he didn't know yet.

"Stephany came by to meet Sammy and as you may know she kinda took it the wrong way"

"Yeah. I had Lexi threaten to come here. Trust me dude you do NOT want a pregnant woman pissed at you. Especially when she is coming so close to her due date. Like come on. Its bad" ugh I've seen Sammy...I know how hard it is. Well I guess not really.

"That's why I'm hoping Sammy doesn't want kids for a while. To be honest...I'm kinda scared" he chuckled.

"Well I'll tell Lexi to bring Samantha over" see! This is why he's my best friend.

"Thanks dude" he nods and calls Lexi. I'm nervous.

***********one hour later***********

I was sitting on the couch when I see Lexi come in through the door just screaming.

"How could you!" she was crying. Why was she crying? "You are her mate!" she was about to punch me, but ended up bringing her arm to far back and she elbowed Danny in the stomach.

"Oww!" he was now bet over and on the ground. I did a silent chuckle.

"Baby I'm so sorry!!! I didn't mean to do that" she was now sad. Boy am I glad I'm not a girl. I'm a guy. I can't get pregnant. Which is a win for me.

"Its...okay" he got up and pretended like it never happened. That girl must have did a number on him. I chuckled at my own though. Bad idea. Sammy looked at me.

"Why are YOU laughing?" she seems mad again.

"Sammy just hear me out. It wasn't what it looked like!" she wasn't having.

She punched me in the stomach and waited full I was hunched over "really because it 'looked' like I was being replaced with a man stealing Blond headed bitch!!" she was so mad she was crying. I put my hand on her shoulder and all she does is smack it away. "Why you touching me? Where did the bitch go anyway?" she stormed over to the office and looked inside. "Oh so you left her ALMOST as soon as you did me. I guess I had to me physically hurt first." what?

"Physically hurt?" what did she mean?

"This!" she showed me her shoulder where I marked her. "It was burning!"

"Samantha do you know what that means?"

"No! But it was probably because that little...THING...was with MY mate!" Nope. Sorry babe. That's not it.

"Baby! That's not it. It burns because I guessed I bit to deep. I'm sorry. And by the way that 'thing' was my cousin"

"Your what?" he and Lexi said in sync.

"Her name is Stephany. She is my cousin and was visiting me to meet you!"

She just looked at me. "What the absolute fuck?! Are you crazy! You could have woke me up and told me 'hey babe my cousin is here because she wants to meet you'" she said with her best guy voice. I just laugh and hug her.

This is my mate and I love her. She is mine and I am hers. That's how it will be. I will never be with anyone else....because there is no one like her.
______________________________________
Short chapter I know, but it was exciting. I am happy to introduce Stephany to the book. What do you think?

1. Be a bitch?
2. Be cheerful and nice?
3. Can relate with Sammy on a personal level because she was abused as well?

Please vote and comment