chapter 19

I woke up in my bed, with no Danny.

"Danny?" I look around and I don't find him. Instead I find a not.

To: Lexi
From: Danny
      Hey babe! Morning. Sorry I had to leave, but I had to go help Levi with a few pack stuff. I'll be home for dinner though. I love you and I hope you slept well. I also went to the store and bought you some ice cream and chocolate. Also there's a pizza on the table.
                Love Danny

Of course he's gone. But wait...did he say ice cream, chocolate, and PIZZA!  Omg he's amazing.

I went downstairs and got in the freezer and found the ice cream.

"Ahhhhh!" he got me mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Flash back

Danny and I got out of the car and into the ice cream shop.

"What flavor do you want?" well that was an easy question.

"Mint chocolate chip please"

"Well that was easy"

"I love mint chocolate chip. Its my absolute favorite!" which is true. I love it!

"Okay then" he chuckled and we went on with our date.

Flash back over

He remembered. I told him that years ago. I look at the clock and see that it is 10 in the morning. Wow I slept in. I decided to call Leah. I want to make an appointment to see when the babies are due.

"Hello Dr. Wilson's office how may I help you?"

"Hey Leah its Lexi"

"Oh hey Lexi! How are you?" Leah has always been so nice and caring.

"I've been good. I was wondering if you had a spot open for me to come in today? If not then I can make an appointment for another time"

"Oh Alexis please I can always make time for you. How about noon?"

"That works thank you so much Leah"

"No problem honey. See ya at noon"

"Okay bye!"

"Bye"

Okay. I have two hours to get ready. All I need to do is change and ill be good. So I guess I'll do some house work.

***Samanthas p.o.v.***

I go out and get the mail and I see that there is a letter for...me? I opened it up.

Dear Samantha

      How have you been dear? So I see you actually did something with your useless life. Wow we didn't think you would do ANYTHING, but now I see you got yourself an alpha. Nice. Well we have decided to come and visit. We will be there tomorrow. See ya then mistake.
                  Sincerely,
                                Mom, Dad, and Charlotte, and Max

No! They can't come. I ran inside and reread the letter over and over again. I've never told Levi about my family for one reason. They can all go to hell! I hate them all. My mother and father abused me, my sister was a little slit and slept with all of my boyfriend, and Max is my ex that 1. Slept with Charlotte 2. Also abused me. I hate them all.

I couldn't help it. I started crying. Then all of a sudden the door opens.

"Hello?" it was Stephany.

"Hi" I feel bad now. "Hey I'm so sorry for the way I acted to you. When I saw you with Levi I sort of...flipped...I should have had him explain who you were instead of just thinking you were some man stealing bitch"

She laughs. "That's fine. He should have told you I was coming"

"Yeah, that would have made things a lot better"

"Yep, but Levi has never been one to think. So why are you crying"

"Umm...its nothing really"

"Obviously its something. A pretty girl doesn't cry for no reason" I give her a smile.

"Thank you. Its just that my family is coming tomorrow to met Levi"

"Isn't that a good thing?" she doesn't get it.

"You don't know what they're like" she seemed to get an idea.

"Let me guess. They abused you?"

"H-How did you know?"

"My family was the same way" what?

"Really?" but she seems so happy like nothing bad has ever happened to her. Ever.

"Yep. My Father started abusing me after my mother died. He blamed me. Then my brother started to beat me as well...then one night he snuck into my room and...raped me" what? No. I quickly gave her a hug.

"Where are they now?"

"Rotting in hell I hope" I hope too. That's where people like them deserve to be.

"My mother and father used to abuse me, my sister was a little slut. Probably still is. Now they're bringing my ex who used to hit me as well. They're probably doing that to ruin the life I have here. I love it here and I don't want to lose it all. I don't want to lose him" I don't trust my sister with any man. She doesn't have a mate yet if she did she would probably rejected him after she slept with him. She's a little slut.

"Why do you think you'll lose Levi?"

"My sister will try anything to get what she wants. Since Levi is an alpha she'll want him and his power"

"We have to tell Levi" is she crazy!

"No! We can't"

"Why not?" well he doesn't know any of this.

"I have never told anyone, but Lexi about this. What if he thinks I'm lying. What if he thinks I'm broken? What if he leaves me?" all theses questions are the reason why I don't like telling people. I don't what them to think I'm broken or worthless.

"Levi would never do that"

She's right. Mate loves us. He always will no matter what we tell him.  Ugh why does she always have to be right.

"Okay lets do it" I'm finally ready.

"Great"

She hugs me. I'm glad we settled things. Stephany is a great person and I think we'll be good friends.
______________________________________
Who here though Sammy had a happy life? Wow.

Please vote and comment!