Chapter 36

A/N: Pregnant and rejected will be ending soon. It is NOT ending yet , but soon. Most people chose Blossom for the sequel so it will be about her. I have a few ideas on how the sequel will be...

A) Blossom gets kidnapped and sequel is her adjusting/going home with her mate
B) Blossom finding her mate and how their life is

you decide...
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
After a while of swimming and laughing and just plan having a good time us girls hung out by the fire while the guys played some football. With three people...they're smart.

"So Lexi how is mom life?" Samantha asked me.

"Exhausting, Lack of sleep, happy, rushing around. All that" i said then gave her a sigh. "But I love it all" then I gave her a small smile.

"I know how that feels" Olivia said with a smile followed by a little chuckle.

"Were you scared? When we first found out that is" she asked me out of the blue.

"Of course I was. I mean you were there with me" What's with the sudden questions from her?

"Yeah I know, but you acted so calm" She said acting so surprised.

"I was flipping out. I just didn't need people worrying about me...well at the beginning. I couldn't help it towards the end" I said referring to when I was in my crazy insane stage.

"How did you handle it? knowing that some people wouldn't help you and support you"

"I didn't think about it. I knew that I would be there for my kids. As long as they have me I know they'll be okay" She is starting to freak me out! "Whats with the sudden questions?" I asked giving her a concerned look.

"N-Nothing" She's lying. I'll ask her about it later. Just then the guys came over. Levi acting like a baby. "What's wrong babe?" Sammy asked him.

"he's just made because at the last second we came back and whooped his ass" Rian said. Yeah he'll fit in nicely.

"two against one? That doesn't seem fair" I comment then pull the blanket, that the boys brought, closer to me. Which caused Danny to sit next to me to warm me.

"He wanted to be solo. Something with showing us an alpha don't need nobody" Danny said and smirked at Levi.

"No team huh?" Samantha asked and looked at Levi with a smirk as well.

"I didn't mean it like that and you know it" he said then crushing her with a hug.

"baby--Can't---breath" she said.

"Yes you can" he said and continued the hug.

"boooooy you gonna kill the girl" Olivia stated. While raising her eyebrows and looking at him with a look that said 'you know im right' Which made me laugh.

"I wanna--live to be--30 if you don't--mind" he just stayed there. "Fine! you--asked for it" I saw her smirk and then she---no! she kicked him where the sun defiantly don't shine. He was crouched down holding his...area...and was moaning in pain. She warned him.

"Dude" Rian said with a dead expression as if Levi should have known what would happen. Well it's Samantha he should have known what would happen. Then she got up and grabbed her phone and played some music. Then all of a sudden 'wop' by J Dase came on.

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed and got up with her and we grabbed Olivia by her arm and we all started danceing.

'I made a little bit of money I paid my bills I paid this cover I won't stand still

Now let see ya wop, wop, wop, wop, wop, wop, wop! Now let me see you wop, wop, wop, wop, wop, wop, wop, wop, wop, wop,wop, wop!!

Wop if you let me get lost if you don't look at the reaction when I hit em from the front

Got Fleezy in the back. Got Chello in the front' we sang and started dancing. The guys all looked at us with confusion. Levi still on the ground. We didn't care though. We started to act like teenagers again. An man it was fun. What a perfect night
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
hey guys if you didn't see the top please go check it out. Book ending soon :( Sequel starting though :) btw....
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! <3