chapter 26

"W-William?" right when I said that I heard Sebastian take a breath. Letting me know Sammy let him go. I then heard a loud growl. It came from Sammy.

"How did you get in here William!" she screamed. It was more of a 'get the hell out voice' then a question.

"I was let in" he stated with a smirk on his face.

"By who...?" I answered. Quietly.

"I know people sweety"

"Don't call me that" I stated taking a step back. Which made the prick take a step forward.

"It took me a while to find you, but I did"he was getting closer. Then I saw Sammy in front of me with Sebastian by her side.

"As the Luna of this pack I think you should leave" Sammy said in her Luna voice.

"Wow" he said. "You are the Luna? Guess your family was wrong"

"William its time for you to leave" I said. I don't want to be scared of him forever. I'm a fucking mom I need to do this.

"I have a feeling that you're keeping something from me. I'm here to fine out what it is"

"I'm hiding nothing. Why would I want to hide something from you. It would risk me having to see your ugly ass like I am now" I have to be strong. For me, for Sammy, and for my kids.

"You didn't think my ass was when we were together" ewww!

"I guess I was to nice to tell you the truth"

"Oh babe just tell me and it will all go away. I'll go away" lie.

"After this short amount of time you still haven't been good at lying. Unless it was to tour friends about hitting me" yup! Lexi is bring that up.

"Lexi-" I stopped him.

"Its Alexis to you"

"Alexis" he looked taken back. "I made a mistake and I promise it won't happen again. Please just...just come home"

"I am home" I stated.

"Your home is with me" I got mad. I stepped in front of Sammy and Sebastian and stood right in front of him.

"Home is where people love you. Home is where people tell you the truth. Home is fucking where I don't get beat if I even breath to loud!" by now everyone was staring.

"I did love you! Hell I do love you!" hell no!

"Well she doesn't love you" Danny!

"And who are you?" William looks surprised.

"I'm her mate. You must be the William we have heard so much about" he said very confident.

"You can't be her mate. I am" he was getting mad.

"You were" Levi!

"Like I said. I am home" I said with no doubt in my mind that my friends would protect me.

"Danny" Levi said in his alpha voice. "Can you please take William her to the prison cells. I believe he has trespasses onto my territory" all of a sudden two men grabbed William from behind.

"Lets go buddy. Babe ill be home tonight" he kissed me and left. I took one last look at William and saw the smirk on his face that I know all to well. The look that showed something bad was gonna happen.
______________________________________
I wonder how I wonder

Comment what you think will happen.

Vote

And

Comment