chapter 52

'Awkward' May said as we ate.

'Very' I agreed.

"So Lexi how have you been?" Luke asked me.

"Fine. How have you been Alpha Luke?" I asked him.

"I've been good and please call me Luke" he said.

"That's good and no thank you I was raised to show proper authority to those who have it" I said as I put a spoonful of mashed potatoes into my mouth.

"I see" is all he said before the room went silent once again.

"Danny tells me you have kids" he spoke. Again.

"Yes. Twins" I said.

"Where are they now?" He asked looking around.

"At my mothers for the night"

"Oh. What are their names?" He questioned.

"My daughters name is Blossom and my sons name is Leo" I state.

"Lovely names" he commented.

"Thank you Alpha" I say.

"I am going to be staying here for a couple days maybe I could meet the little ones?" He questioned.

"Maybe" I said.

'still such the charmer' May commented sarcastically.

'I know right' I replied with the same tone.

"Dinner was lovely Lexi" he said whipping his face. "Did you cook it yourself?"

"I did" I said grabbing my plate along with the boys.

"Oh Lexi I couldn't let you do the dishes too" Luke said standing up.

"Please sit Alpha. You are my guest here so you will not do anything but sit and relax" I say and walk to the kitchen.

I rises the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I lean up against the counter and put my hands on my head. I start walking back and forth.

'Calm down' May said.

'I can't. That thing is in MY house acting all nice and stuff' I say. I block her out and take a deep breath.

I walk back into the dinning room and sit down.

"So Alpha what made you want to come and give us a visit?" I say not caring if I sound rude or not.

"Just caching up-" I cut him off once my phone rings.

"One moment Alpha" I say standing up and walking to a different room.

"Mama?" I say.

"Lexi"

"Mama what's wrong?"

"Sweetie its Blossom" I freed and listen.

"She's sick" I drop my phone and rum out the door.

Werewolf babies aren't ever sick. Due to what Blossom went through with William makes me worried.

"Mama!" I yell running into the house. I run upstairs and walk into the guest room and see her sitting with Blossom.

"Is she okay?" I ask sitting next to her.

"I don't know" she hands her to me.

As soon as my hands touch her back I feel that she is burning up. Her face has lost all color and her breathing is very slow. I stand up and rush to the hospital.

Danny I'm at the hospital. Blossom is sick.

I say through mind link. Then I block every one out and focus on my baby.

"Leah!" I yell as I enter the hospital.

"What's wrong dear?" She asked me worriedly.

"Its Blossom" I hand her Blossom.

"Oh god"

"What's wrong with her?" I ask with years in my eyes.

"I don't know, but I'm gonna find out" with that she disappeared down the hall with my daughter.

I feel a hand in my shoulder and see my mother with Leo. I quickly take him and hold him close to me.

"I'm sorry baby" I said rest me forehead against his sobbing. "I'm sorry to put you and your sister through all this"

"Honey its not your fault" my mother says.

"Yes it is! Can't you see? Everything is. The kidnappings, Blossom getting hurt, William, Luke, now this. All of it. Its my fault. I got Blossom kidnapped because I left William, I have put my children and my family in danger" I sob and hold my son closer.

"Honey William took Blossom because he is an obsessive, arrogant, violent, piece of shit. None of it is your fault. Do you understand?" She explains.

I nob, but disagree in my head.

"Lexi?" Leah comes back.

I stand up with Leo and rush to her.

"It seems Blossom has sliver in her vain's" she tells me.

"How?"

"She must have gotten it from something she ate or drank"

"Her and Leo drink the same formula" I say.

"He has to be tested straight away"

I hand her my son and watch her disappear with him too.

Silver?
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Hello lovelys! I'm officially out of school for summer and hopefully that means more updates!