chapter 21

***Lexis p.o.v.***

I woke up at a out 2 a.m. with the sound of my phone going off. Once I realized it was Sammy calling I quickly picked it up trying not to wake Danny. I grabbed it and quietly, but silently ran out.

"Samantha what is wrong? Do you know what time it is?"

"Lexi I do known what time it is. I'm not stupid!" wow Samantha rude.

"Samantha calm down I didn't mean to make you mad"

"No you calm down. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just so scared"

"Its okay Sammy. I would be too. But you gotta know we all love you and will take care of you" she's slipping again. Every time her family gets involved she forgets I love her. She forgets she's apart of my family. She forgets I'm here for her.

"I know. I just can't sleep and there coming in a few hours"

"Sammy you need to sleep and when you wake up we'll still be here. We will and always will be" I think she's afraid that if she sleeps she'll wake up and this will all be a dream.

"Okay. I'll try. Thanks Lexi"

"Anytime" she hung up and I went back to bed. Sleep is good. Sleep is life.

***later that day***

Its around 4 in the afternoon and Sammy just mine linked me saying that they're here. They better pray that be good to her because I will know if they aren't.

***Samantha's p.o.v.***

"Okay. Okay. Clam down. Calm down Samantha. Clam down now!" I pase back and forth in front of Levi because they will her any minute.

"Samantha babe it will be okay" he walked over to me and went right in front of my path.

"Hey! I'm trying to pase" I try to go around, but he gets in my way AGAIN. Can't a guy take a hint that a girl is passing for a reason. God he doesn't know how stressful this is.

"Baby listen to me" he grabs my shoulders and makes me stand still to listen to him. "Everything will be fine. They're only staying for a two days so don't worry. Nothing bad will happen" then it happened. The doorbell rang.

"Okay ummm....you stay here and I'll answer the door" I didn't want them to see him first.

"Uh okay. I'll be in the kitchen when you do" I'm glad he understands. I run down stairs and open the door.

"Hello mom, dad, Charlotte, and Max" they looked at me in discus.

"Hello darling" my mother said opening the door and shoving her gloves in my face as if I was not even there.

"Hey sissy" my sister said when she rushes inside looking around. Probably for Levi. Still hasn't changed.

"Hi" my father said without giving me a second glance.

Then finally. "Hey babe" he kissed my cheek. Which made me quickly rub by cheek as if that would make it go away.

I walked in after them making sure that they don't do anything to bad. When I walked inside I saw my sister and mother looking around.

"So where is your mate? Or do you not have one and you actually is a little mistake that can't do anything right like we all excepted to be of you"

"Good to see you too mom" I look and see her waiting for my answer. "Levi!"  he was walked downstairs and came by my side.

"Hello I'm Levi. Samantha's mate and Alpha of this pack" my sister smirked and my mother looked shocked.

"Hello Levi I'm Charlotte. Her sister" she walker up to him and shook his hand and bated her eyes at him.

"Nice to meet you" he shook her hand and wrapped his other around my waist. Reassuring me that he will keep his promise.

"I'm her mother, Melissa" he shook her hand as well.

"I'm Todd, her father" he just looked as him. Not moving.

"And my name is Max. I used to date Samantha" I felt Levi pull me closer and growl a low growl. He is trying to keep his cool. Which I respect.

"Its nice to meet you all"

"Pleasure is all mine...Alpha" I'm gonna be an only child after this.

***Charlotte p.o.v.***

Omg! How the fuck did my ugly ass sister get an Alpha. A hot one too! Like wow. If I actually cared about the bitch I would give her some credit, but I don't give a fuck about her. Mom made sissy take her, dad, and Max on a tour of the pack. I stayed with Levi.

"Why didn't you go with your family

"I just wanted to get to know my big sisters mate" I smirk at him.

"Right" he looks away. I scoot a little closer to him. He looked at me weird like. I scoot closer. "May I help you?"

"Just want to get to know you" I trace circles on his arm.

"Okay yep. Well, sorry, this is not happening" he gets up.

"What's not happening?" I get up and walk towards him.

"I love Samantha and I would never hurt her" he walks backwards till he hits the wall. I got him pinned against the wall.

"But I would" I smash my lips with his and wrap my arms around his neck. I then drag him to the couch where he falls on his back and I'm on top of him.

"Stop" he gets up and them the door opens.

"Hey sissy" I walked over to her. I gave her a hug so she could smell his sent on me. I went right in front of her so she can see my messed up hair and smeared lipstick.

"What happened to you?" I look at Levi then back at my sister. I look at her with a worried look.

"Well sissy, ummm" I look her in the eyes.

"Nothing happened to her" Levi spoke up. "Samantha can I speak with you in the other room please?"

"Sure" she's pissed. Phase one: complete.
______________________________________
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating that much I've been having such bad writers block. I hate it.

Please vote and comment!
"