Chapter 35

Or so I thought. Danny, Levi, Rian all plotted something u could tell it in there eyes. So somethings up.

"I think some company is overdue," We sang the next line

All the men exchanged the look and I mean THE look. Then nods were exchanged and there plan sprung into action.

"HELL YEAH IT IS" they said and threw us over their shoulders running down stairs and out of the house. And plopped us down in the back seat of Rian's truck and they started it up.

"Um fellas where are we going?"

"The beach where else?" they said in a duh tone. Oh yeah like we were supposed to know that. It was silent for a while but Danny began to sing a song and the rest of the boys joined in soon after.

'Lets go the the be-ach lets go get a way.

They say what's it gonna bay grab a drink clink found a bud light. Bad bitches like me are hard to come by." 

Us girls couldn't hold back our laughter any more and just let it out. By the time we were done we were crying.

"I don't see what's so funny," Levi exclaimed. "We were just trying to get in touch with our feminine side ok."

"Ok you do that babe" Sammy said giving him a small pat on his shoulder. Then turned to look at us. "He special." she said and we all nodded.

"Very" I said and rolled my eyes and gave her a smile. Which made her punch me in the arm. "Oww!" I said.

"Oh wait guys we didn't pack any swimsuits." I said completely forgetting. How could I be so stupid? Oh wait I'm not THEY didn't tell us.

"We got you some that cover everything. I don't need any unmated males looking at what's mine." Danny said looking at me.

Olivia turned to Rian and put her hand on his chest and seductively whispered in his ear. "Do you really want everything to be covered?" she questioned. His eyes flickered from forest green to grey, I'm guessing that those are his wolfs eyes. He reached his had up taking her hand away from his chest and holding it his large hand rubbing his thumb over her knuckles and planting a light kiss on her hand.

"Yes I'm sure," he said still trying to regain his composure. All I'm saying is that if its a stupid one of those stupid one piece bathing suits I'm not wearing it. I hate those types there so uncomfortable

✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟💤🌟✨💫💤✨

When we finally arrived at the beach we all piled out and Danny lead me over to the changing tents shoving me into one of them. With a bag in my arms from JCPenney's. I looked inside the bag it was what I dreaded.

"Danny I'm not putting this on." I side stepping out of the tent throwing back the bag he gave to me.

"Yes you will" he said growling a little that I wasn't listening. I smirked to myself.

"You know I have no problem walking around the beach in my bra and underwear yeah know." I said with a smirk plastered into my face.

"You wouldn't dare," he said growling lowly.

"Try me," My smirk grew more as I put crossed my arms holding the bottom of my shirt beginning to take it off. I know he wouldn't let me get that far, their were a lot of men at the beach today for some odd reason. Danny quickly removed my arms from my shirt feeling the sparks swim underneath my skin and dance through my body.

"Don't ever do that again," he said I looked around to see a few men staring at us oh looks like my little plan is working

Lexi: 1.            Danny:0

"Then lets go get a new swim suit hunny," I said looking into his eyes.

"I'm not driving all the way into town hunny," he said arguing with me.

I put my hands at my back at the bottom of my shirt beginning to lift it again. Looking deep into his eyes daring him to challenge me.

He reached into his back pocket and pulled out Rian's car keys and and latched onto my hand driving me to the mall, I love it when I win.

❄🎄🎄❄🎄🎄❄🎄🎄❄🎄🎄❄🎄

When we returned to the beach I had a comfortable bathing suit. It was in two pieces and all red with white polka dots scattered all over it. I walked out of the tent over to Danny who was in the ocean with Levi, and Rian while Sammy, and Olivia were working on their tans up on the sandy beach. Danny's eyes roamed my body drinking up my appearance I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze I felt my mark tingle i rubbed the back if my neck as he stalked towards me the water dripping off his defined abs had a feel stirring up in side of me I've never felt before. And I weird part is I kinda liked it.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Hey guys! I've tried a different writing style so please tell me how you like it. Please...

Vote

And

Comment