chapter 13

After the whole Sammy cooking incident. We put the cupcakes in the oven and watched a movie. After about an our into the movie Sammy fell asleep. So I went and checked in on cup cakes. They. Were. Perfect! I pulled them out of the oven and sat them on the counter to cool down. But as I was walking I felt something. My stomach. They...they...they were kicking. I felt them kicking. I ran to the couch and shaked Sammy until she woke up.

"SAMMY!!!" she woke up and looked at me. If looks could kill I would be dead.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" yep...she was mad.

"They're kicking" I grabbed her hand and put it on my belly and soon enough they kicked again. Instantly her face went from mad to over joyed.

"Where is Danny?" she must have forgotten they were still gone.

"Umm Sammy its still the same day. Him and Levi are still gone" she let go of my belly jumped to her feet grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the house. She dragged me to the pack house where we could tell Danny and Levi would be. She went in and everyone looked at her and someone even bowed.

"Lexi...why are they staring at me?"

"Sammy, Levi is the alpha. You're their Luna" she did a little wave and continued to pull me to the boys office. She was mad. She bursted in without knocking.

"Sammy? What's wrong?" Levi practically sprinted to her, but she pushed past him and went straight to Danny. She let go of my hand and grabbed Danny by his shirt and pushed him against the wall. WHY IS EVERYONE DOING THAT!

"WHAT THE HELL KIND OF MATE DOESN'T COME HOME TO SEE THEIR PREGNANT MATE!!! OH AND BY THE FUCKING WAY THEY'RE TWINS! ONE BOY AND ONE GIRL!!" Danny was now scared half to death. I had know idea he was holding his breath until Levi slid Sammy away from him. Danny then looked at me and ran to me. And by ran I mean ran. When he got to me he picked me up and twirled me around.

"Baby why didn't you call me?" uh oh. My mood swings are kicking in. I was so happy and now I'm mad.

"Why didn't I what? What! I did call you! 5 TIMES! I EVEN TEXTED YOU!!!" I pushed away from him. Ugh! Next time he needs to check his freackin phone before he accuses me of not calling or texting him. Well I guess he has been busy. I started crying.

"Baby? What wrong?"

"You've been gone all day, my back is killing me, my feet hurt, I'm so tired, I just want you home" I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. "I can't do this with out you Danny" I looked up at him and he smiled and brushed the hair from my fave behind my ear.

"Levi can I take like a two hour break so I can be with her?" I turned and looked at Levi and he was smiling and nodding. Then he looked at Sammy and kissed her. Wait?? What??? He'll no!

"Levi! Get your filthy lips off of my Sammy!!!" I started walking towards him, but Danny held me back.

"Okay. Yeah we're gonna go now" he was pulling me back as I was still trying to get to Levi. When we finally made it home all we did was watch a movie and relax. Well he did. I fell asleep because I was tired.

***unknown p.o.v***

So she is 'happy' huh well she won't be for long. Not after I'm done with her. When I'm done with her she will wish she never got pregnant, when I'm done with her I will make her wish she would have never been born! Nor thoughts blasted twins either!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I'm sorry this chapter isn't very good . Comment who you think the unknown person is!!

-Hope_The_Piggy_Queen