chapter 34

Okay I thought I needed this sleepover, but no! Olivia needed it the most. My mom came over at about 10 and picked up the twins for the night and Febe picked up Maia. So us girls went upstairs and had our girl time.

"Lexi truth or dare?" Sammy asked me. Yeah I may be a grown woman, but I can still play truth or dare!

"Dare" I said and smirked at her.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh" Olivia said.

"I dare you to make Danny really angry" she told me.

"Easy" I said and pretended to brush dust off my shoulders. "Watch and learn"

I cleared my throat. "DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN! I LOVE SABASTIAN!" I then counted to three on my fingers and then pointer it at the door.

"What the hell did you just say?" he asked in an angry voice that he tried to keep calm.

"I said" I got up and stood right in front of him. "I love Sebastian"

He then through his bands in the air then let them land back down and hit him in his sides. "That's it! He's dead"

"No" I whined.

"Sorry babe! You're mine and only mine" he started walking off.

"Danny" I ran after him. He got to the door. "No Danny" he then puts his hand on the door knob. "Danny I was kidding! We were playing truth or dare" then he moved from the door to boxing me into the wall with his hands leaning against it. With his lips on mine. When we finally separated he spoke.

"Never do that to me again princess" it was then I realized his eyes were black which meant his wolf had taken over.

"What? This" I said and kissed him again. His hands moved from the wall to my waist and mine wrapped around his neck.

"Get a room!" I heard Levi yell.

"Its our house idiot!" I yelled back. "Well we better Get back to our guests" I said and start walking away. Then I feel Danny grabbed my hand and slammed my body against his.

"We'll continue this later" he said and kissed my cheek. Then walked off. I then giggled a bit feeling my face heat up and walk upstairs. When I get back to the room with the girls then are dancing to 'call me maybe' by Carly Rae Jepsen.

"So here's my number! So call me maybe!" the girls sang in unison.

"I'm gone for like five minutes and I come back to this" I said to them.

"Hey I just meet you and this is crazy, so here's my number! So call me maybe" they said ignoring me. So I shrugged my shoulders and.....

"And all the other boy's try to chase me so here's my number! So call me maybe" I sang with them. When we were don't we flopped on the bed.

"Ice cream anyone?" I asked.

"Yes!" they cheered. I got up and opened the door and went to the stairs, but stopped at the top.

"Danny?" I sat on the top step.

"Yes Lexi?" he asked me from the bottom.

"Can you get me some ice cream?" I asked.

"No Lexi" he laughed. "You can come get it yourself" he said.

"But I'm to lazy to go the stairs" I whined.

"Okay" he said and came up the stairs.

"What are you doing?" I asked when he got to the top. Then this boy freaking through me over his shoulder. "Danny! Put me down" I said and started wiggling trying to get out of his grip.

"You said you were to lazy to go down stairs" he said and I could literally see the smirk on his face from behind him. Then he put me down and I went to the kitchen and grabbed the whole tub of ice cream, three spoons, and a bag of junk food. Then walked up the stairs. "Was that so hard?" I heard Danny yell from the living room.

"Shut up!" I yelled back at him them giggled a little. "Sup bitches!" I yelled as I walked through the door and they were watching Frozen. Don't judge me! Huh!

"Langua- ah forget it" Samantha said and stared at the t.v.

"You two are lucky I love you" I said and through the bag at them.

"Yes!" they screamed. Then the door burster open.

"What happened?" Levi asked.

"Lexi brought us junk food" Olivia shouted.

"Frozen!" Rian shouted and sat down in front of the bed and stared at the movie. The Olivia put her elbows on his shoulder and hands on his head and then rested her head on her hands.

"Goals" Samantha said. Then Levi walked over to her and pulled her off the bed and sat down resting against the head board and motioned for her to sit. She then sits next to him and put her legs on his lap.

"Where's Danny?" Olivia asked.

"Right here" Danny said then hugging me from behind.

"Hi" I said and dragged him to the futon and we played on that. With me resting my head on his chest and his arm around my waist.

"Do you wanna build a snowman!" us girls sang.

"Come on lets go and play" the boys said as if they were in physical pain. I was right...tonight is amazing.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Hey guys! Thank you to everyone who wished me luck on my exams! I hope you all have a great day and/or night. Please...

Vote​

And

Comment!